[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got way of the samurai 4 in a steam sale and i cant even fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1474833061866.jpg (43KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474833061866.jpg
43KB, 720x600px
Got way of the samurai 4 in a steam sale and i cant even fucking run it.

Using it on a win 7 64 bits with an AMD GPU. Installed everything that was suggested, ran compatibility mode, checked to verify files, and still nothing.

I really dont wanna fucking refund this game because it seems really interesting and RPCS3 is gonna take forever to be able to emulate the game.
>>
>>382375971
https://www.google.com/search?q=way+of+the+samurai+4&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=way+of+the+samurai+4+won%27t+start+steam
>>
>>382376601
Why do you think i make this thread? i already tried every suggestion of every fix in the first 3 fucking pages of google and it still wont work.
>>
>>382377318
Sux 2 b u
>>
>>382377429
Yes. It sucks. Do you have any idea how to help me?
>>
>>382377923
insulting you and bumping your thread is about the best I can do are you running on actual w7 or in a linux vm?
>>
>>382378156
Like i said, win 7 64 bits.

Everyone with an issue claims to be using win 10 or that the game sends a popup message, but not me.
>>
>>382378443
are you starting it through steam or the actual exe in the steamapps/common folder?
>>
>>382378990
Both. Same result.
>>
>>382379114
is there some sort of online featrue the game needs that's being blocked by your firewall?
>>
>>382379363
nope.
>>
File: 1489594746801.jpg (23KB, 359x316px) Image search: [Google]
1489594746801.jpg
23KB, 359x316px
OP Update:

Got the game running. The fix was retarded. I had to quit steam and start it up as an administrator and the game runs fine.

Fucking japs will never make a GOOD PC port wont they?
>>
>>382379736
glad you got it working, why the fuck have you not been running steam as admin all this time you idiot? doesn't matter, have fun OP

>Fucking japs will never make a GOOD PC port wont they?
best one i've ever seen is nier automatia and transformers destruction. bayo was also good i guess but i refunded it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.