[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You never fight 2 Lynels at the same time >not even in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: breath of wild centauru.jpg (30KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
breath of wild centauru.jpg
30KB, 280x280px
>You never fight 2 Lynels at the same time
>not even in the Sword of Trials

One Job Nintendo
>>
>>382369581
There's like 3 in the northwest area of the map by that maze. Just bait out 2 if you wanna do that.
>>
>>382369581
Link can only take so much dick at a time.
>>
There's only supposed to be one Lynel, he's a character.
>>
>>382369709
nope. doesnt work, i tired. they teleport away back to their spawning point when you try luring one over to another.
>>
>>382369581
there are literally multiple places you can do this in the game already
>>
File: 013.jpg (157KB, 383x429px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
157KB, 383x429px
>You never fuck 2 Lynels at the same time
>not even in the "Sword" of Trials
>>
>get lynel 5 spread bow
>walk up to them
>shoot point blank at their face and stun
>rinse and repeat when stun wears off
>they die in 10 seconds with barbarian armor on

easiest mob
>>
>>382369849
Clearly you never played other Zelda games.
Even lorewise, they describe it as a species in the fucking Slatedex.
>>
>>382369709
Lynels are restricted to an area near their spawn. Attempting to move one closer to another makes it warp back.
>>
>>382369581
they use them sparingly because they are legitimately the only worthwhile enemy in the game and it's obvious they know that, hence the Gold Lynel.

they think "Hard Mode" means dropping a lynel on the great plateau even though you wouldn't even have enough weapons on the whole plateau to kill it.
>>
>>382369991
>>382369849
why would you go on the internet and just tell lies like that
>>
File: 4658udt68g3z.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4658udt68g3z.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I love how they're hyping up this thing when it's just a slightly faster Lynel. They didn't even alter the AI so you can just hump its legs until it decides to do a shockwave and then just shoot it in the face.
>>
File: lynel_link_by_nukude-db3d2hs.png (1MB, 1125x1406px) Image search: [Google]
lynel_link_by_nukude-db3d2hs.png
1MB, 1125x1406px
>>382369581
Or better yet should've gone MM/Odyssey and let you transform into other enemy/NPC-races.
>>
>>382372698

Best we can hope for is a playable Lynel in Hyrule Warriors 2.
>>
>>382372698
ew no fuck off
>>
>>382372238
source?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.