[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag here. About to run out of 10hour trial on this /v/s thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Poorfag here.
About to run out of 10hour trial on this
/v/s thoughts on this vidya, is it worth the money, >worth buying?
>>
>>382367302
this board mostly hates battlefield
you played it for 10 hours though.. so its up to you
>>
If you haven't made your own mind up after 10 hours why do you think people on here can help you?
>>
buy pubg instead
>>
>>382367302
Trial was worth it to me. It's not worht 120 dollars 'tho. Fuck this jew game, it's gets boring and most gamemodes are unbalanced/broken/boring.

I assume you just want a casual shooter? Have you tried BF4? You could get the full game(by this I mean premium) for like 20 dollars at some point and it's still got a decent amount of players.

CSGO is also a viable option.
>>
>>382367818
I was thinking about bf4 but all my friends are saying it was ruined by the IR Scopes.
>>
>>382367784
/thread
>>
>>382367784
Because I'm still new to the game so most of the time I've spent fucking around or just getting destroyed by high level players in giant turret things so I'm asking people who have more experience than me.
>>
>>382368206
How can you still be so bad at a game after 10 hours?
>>
>>382368508
I've got 5hours left, also the last time i played bf was bf3 launch,I spent some in campaign and the rest is me either searching for a spot as a scout or getting blown to shit by planes and tanks
>>
10 hours is about the max time it remains fun for. finish the trial and then into the trash it goes.
>>
>>382368825
>about to run out

You have 5 hours left. You have ages
>>
>>382369112
5hours is like 2 sessions
>>
>>382367302
do you like WW1 weaponry?
get Verdun for 5 bucks from the steam sale
>>
>>382367302
You have to have premium for a Battlefield game. It's too expensive, skip it. I have 100 dollars in it too.
>>
It was already on sale for 50% off OP, just wait for it to go on sale again
>>
>>382368025
your friends are retards, the IR scopes are hard as fuck to get and all it takes is a smoke grenade or a flare to fuck it
>>
>>382369295
Honestly can't tell if retarded
>>
>>382367302
Played for 30 hours n got bored.
>>
Are planes still unstoppable killer machines that can easily score 100 kills for every death against infantry?
>>
>>382370505
More like 50 now
>>
>>382367302
Game so dead that even the /vg/ general is no longer a thing.
>>
>>382368025
70% servers have custom rules and most of them have no IR allowed.
But you can't get into a game with mates because auto-balance.
>>
It is by far the worst Battlefield game in a long time, and makes a mockery of WW1 to boot. Get Titanfall 2 instead.
>>
I really like it
It has its problems but once you get good at it it can be very enjoyable.
Its a great multiplayer shooter, if nothing else interests you BF1 is a safe choice.
>>
>>382367598
All the battlefield games?
>>
File: image.png (390KB, 898x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
390KB, 898x610px
>>382370505
If you're talking about the Trench variant of the Fighter Plane, then yes. It got nerfed. They even changed the other variants to make it focused more in air combat instead of easy farming infantry.
The Attack Plane got a massive speed turning buff which makes faster like the Fighter Plane but still slightly worse.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.