[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh hey that's cool you got hammers let me stop you trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>Oh hey that's cool you got hammers let me stop you trying to progress to tell you all about them so the earliest hammer was invented thousands of years ago bla bla bla
>to use them you will require the following things: a nintendo 3ds system with a copy of mario and luigi: dream team, functioning appendages to push the buttons bla bla bla
How the fuck did anyone have the patience to beat dream team with this yellow cunt
>>
I just jerked off to her eyelashes and mashed A whenever she came up.
>>
>>382358746
She wasn't this bad in Bowsers Inside Story
When I'm more worried about the forced tutorials than I am actually fighting then that's a huge problem
>>
>>382358496
at least shes hot af
>>
>>382358913
how is a yellow ball sexy
>>
>>382359096
Yeah but it's a female yellow ball
>>
File: 2B8NY9R.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
2B8NY9R.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>382358496
If you're not reading the game for the dialogue, then why the fuck are you playing a comedic RPG for children?
>>
>>382358496
I don't know why Starlow makes me so hard.
>>
>>382359429
Because I liked bowsers inside story and could tolerate the dialogue there, hell it even got a few chuckles out of me
Also it didn't interrupt what I was doing every five seconds
>>
>>382359096
ms.pacman.
>>
>>382358913
I never know people have a fetish for that. There isn't even r34 for her.
>>
>>382360716
What are you talking about, yes there is
>>
File: Hammerhead.png (4KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Hammerhead.png
4KB, 240x160px
>>382358496
>oh so you already know how to use hammers?
>fuck you here is a tutorial anyways
>>
>>382359429
Some boss fights in the mario RPG series are 10/10 though
>>
>>382360716
Literally every female Paper Mario character has sexualized fanart and even lewd versions of their fan human forms.

What made you think Starlow was safe from this?
>>
why the fuck do games do this kind of shit? why tell you how to do every little thing? i make mods for games i like and i replay these scenarios hundreds of times and i cannot imagine these games were playtested more than once because of how annoying the unskippable dialog is
>>
>>382361779
>why the fuck do games do this kind of shit?
>why tell you how to do every little thing?
It's a kids' game.
>>
>>382361779
>RPG
>Not wanting dialogue and story

Not everyone is a buildfag like you.
>>
Bowser's Inside Story is objectively a Top 2 game in the Mario RPG franchises (TTYD can make an argument)

deb8
>>
>>382364434
superstar saga, dream team, and paper mario 64 are all better than it tho
>>
>>382364664
>superstar saga
good game but a bit too raw, understandable though since it's the first M&L

>dream team
literally the same shit as BIS but worse, longer and more boring

>paper mario 64
Good game, but not very original, and doesn't have that storyline charm TTYD, BIS, or even Super Paper Mario have. Only thing that holds a candle to BIS is solid gameplay, but BIS has that too
>>
>>382359096
Have you ever fucked an emoji?
>>
>>382358881
>She wasn't this bad in Bowsers Inside Story
she was, but your "best game of all time literally nothing wrong despite having tons of minigame bullshit and touch gimmicks like dream team" bias won't let you admit it
>>
>>382364434
Post yfw this kicks in
https://youtu.be/z6M2xt_Ks4Y
>>
>here is a mining vehicle which is operated doing the exact same fucking shit you've been doing the whole game with Mario and Luigi each controlling a part of it let me explain it to you for fifty years did you get that? (No, please explain it again/No, please explain it again).
>>
>>382365078
>good game but a bit too raw, understandable though since it's the first M&L
it's the most consistent quality wise and has the best special attacks
>literally the same shit as BIS but worse, longer and more boring
2D sections are better due to having more variety, has a better overworld, the dream world combat is better than bowsers combat due to having much better special attacks while also having enemies with more interesting attack patterns, has some of the best boss fights in the series, giant battles are a step up and are a lot more entertaining.
>Good game, but not very original, and doesn't have that storyline charm TTYD, BIS, or even Super Paper Mario have. Only thing that holds a candle to BIS is solid gameplay, but BIS has that too
easily has more charm than BIS, and Super Paper Mario.
>>
>>382365409
Overall an 8/10 soundtrack but had some fucking masterpieces like this

Only major flaws to this game were some of the minigames and that motherfucking fawful express
>>
>>382364434
BIS objectively has one of the shittiest Mario RPG overworlds. Every segment with the bros. sucks since you're just entering small rooms to read dialogue from something inside trying too hard to be funny or a minigame. Bowser requires repetitive subgames to repeatedly power up when the plot decides it's convenient to gimp him. Other Mario RPGs don't require taking out a stylus, confirming you're using it, and then putting it back when you're done. Other Mario RPGs have more fluid combat where attacks aren't just dolled up items lying to gullible players by saying they use BP so they're Bros. Attacks now. Fawful's dialogue in localizations is pure cringe and having his face plastered on everything is Dream Team googly eyes tier. Giant Battles were a tedious chore that DT managed to do better.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.