[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, and all memes aside, can we finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: mgsv_the_phantom_pain.jpg (93KB, 1024x559px) Image search: [Google]
mgsv_the_phantom_pain.jpg
93KB, 1024x559px
Now that the dust has settled, and all memes aside, can we finally agree that MGSV is one of the best games of all time and definitely the best MGS game, even though it is only half finished?
>>
File: You.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>382357364
>>
>>382357364
I think I've been depressed ever since I played it
>>
>>382357364
It's a good game, just not a good MGS game.
MGS4 did everything better.
>>
>>382357364
No. It's a shitty game and even shittier MGS.
>>
>>382357364
It's shit.
Cutscenes out of fucking nowhere with no build up to them. First and last MGS game I played.
>>
Yeah. I really hate Quiet though but they give you the option to kill that bitch so its ok
>>
The gameplay was great.
>>
File: sf death.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sf death.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
I'm still fucking pissed how shitty and under developed he was. He represents the game as a whole.
>>
File: a68.png (513KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
513KB, 600x782px
>tfw you´re living in a parallel universe to the real universe where the hypothesis of someone of "even if this complete TPP was only half finished, people would still love it and praise it as the best game ever" is true, and the reality shows that that hypothesis is true only for a few people like OP
>>
Nope. It's boring as shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.