[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i got some money to spend and was wondering ... PS4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 45722.png (429KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
45722.png
429KB, 800x400px
so i got some money to spend and was wondering ...

PS4
or
SWITCH

?

and why
>>
Switch is literally a failed, dead nvidia shield. Buy a Ps4 simply because it is the GOAT
>>
>>382356887
PS4 if you want to play Bloodborn
Switch if you want to play Nintendo games
>>
PS4 has more games than Switch

Switch only has ARMs.

Get neither
Games are dead
Spend your money on getting a better hobby
>>
>>382356887
should add that i DO own a decently powerful PC so the PS4 would be exclusively for exclusives (heh)
>>
switch, obviously. it will once again have by far the best games. and it's a hybrid. literally perfect.
>>
>>382357018
in that case get a switch, a PS4 would be almost completely pointless
>>
File: 1498410318472.png (336KB, 472x658px) Image search: [Google]
1498410318472.png
336KB, 472x658px
If you have a PC then buy a Switch.

If you don't have a PC then buy a PS4.

If you buy a Switch but don't have a PC or PS4 then get ready for that game drought.
>>
>>382356887
I can't understand your point
Please add more red circles and arrows to clear this up for me
>>
>>382356990
How do you consider it a failure?
>>
>>382356887
PS4 now, Switch later
>>
PS4 now since it's cheaper, you can actually get your hands on it and it had a few years lead with games which means you not only have more games to play but they are also cheaper. The switch might very well be worth it in a year or two, but until then they might bring out a hardware revision and the games might drop in price.
>>
>>382357627
>replying to an obvious shitposter
>>
Switch now, PS4 never
>>
>>382356887
if you already own a pc then get a switch
ps4 doesnt have much in the way of exclusives unless you like moviegames and weeb games that play like theyre from the ps2 era
>>
>>382357627
>false scarcity
>Reggie apologizing for the poor performance of the launch
>forced bundles
>plummeting sales in north america and europe
>dismal launch in japan
Take your pick
>>
>>382358110
>lies
always reminds me that I'm on /v/
>>
File: C-sZCYFUIAAENYV.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C-sZCYFUIAAENYV.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
Nobody can tell you what to spend your money on besides yourself.

Which do you want more?
Which of them has a longer list of games you want?
Does your living/travel situation make one more usable over the other?

I own a PS4 and have a metric shitton of games for it, but it helps I'm into some semi-niche Japanese games. I own a Switch and I enjoy it a lot but you have to be into Nintendo games for it to offer you anything.
>>
>>382356887
do you have a xbone or pc? if not get ps4.
>>
>>382356887
>implying op doesn't either own one, both or no plans to buy either. Which ever scenario it's just a consoleware thread.
>>
>>382356887
>PS4 if you want all the flashy games that you can't get on a shitty PC
>Switchif you want exclusives from nintendo and portability
also consider >>382357010
>>
>>382356887
PS4 has a lot more games currently, is cheaper, and provides a much better online ecosystem than the Switch. I've got both and there's obviously potential in the Switch, but currently it's hard to recommend if you're the kind of person that waited more than 3 years to buy a device that was only $400 at launch.
>>
PS4 is better without a doubt. With the Switch you can play the waiting game and get the eventual superior hardware revision which Sony already pushed out for its hardware.
>>
>>382357882
I'm bored.
>>382358110
>>false scarcity
Anybody who wants one can get one with a little patience. Stores are getting them every week so if they just keep calling retailers they can eventually snag one when the store opens. At the Best Buy that I work at, we get about 10 or so each week and they sell out midway through the next day. I work in a small town, too.
>>Reggie apologizing for the poor performance of the launch
You mean when he did a typical PR move? It's not a failure for a company to sell out its stock (until the hypothetical situation of customers getting fed up and no longer trying to find it).
>>forced bundles
Best Buy isn't doing bundles.
>>plummeting sales in north america and europe
Second place isn't bad, especially when you're struggling to keep up with demand.
>>dismal launch in japan
Sold more at launch than the PS4.
>>
>>382356887
>buying a console that's less than 2 years old
retarded as fuck
always wait until it gets more games

so for that reason PS4 now, Switch later
>>
by the time the switch has enough games to be worth buying you'll have more money to spend
>>
>>382358769
>Sold more at launch than the PS4.
which was also a bad launch.
>>
>>382358984
What's considered a good launch in Japan, then?
>>
Buying a Switch before it gets games is retarded, and it will definitely get games so you might as well wait until it does
PS4 already has a decent library of games, so get that now
>>
>>382359238
he already has a PC though so a PS4 on top of that would be kinda redundant.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.