[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zebra Lynel in first area I thought Zelda's Master Mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8959.jpg (267KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8959.jpg
267KB, 1280x720px
>Zebra Lynel in first area
I thought Zelda's Master Mode was supposed to be easy like all Nintendo "Hard Modes"!
>>
Just don't walk towards it.
>>
shill
>>
Lynel's aren't hard.
>>
>>382354923
In Zelda 1 maybe
>>
So did master mode just make it so the later enemies spawn near the beginning?
>>
Oh no, it will be so difficult to dodge its telegraphed charge and shield counter its attacks with large windup.

It's more tedious than anything since you'll be running out of Boko clubs and branches.
>>
>>382354789
>Up a tree.
This shouldn't be as amusing as it is.
>>
>>382355547
Everything is at the next color level, and there are extra enemies in places that were previously empty. Also there are floating balloon platforms with enemies, and chests to convince you to not just pop the balloons indiscriminately.
>>
>>382354789
>hiding up a tree
I'm giggling like a retard
>>
>>382355586
mounted hits don't use up weapon durability.
>>
>>382354789
That isn't fun difficulty though, it's just an enemy you can't kill because the weapons you have in that area don't have big enough numbers.
>>
>>382356089
Also, enemies regenerate health.

And there is a new, even STRONGER enemy level. Where silver... is the strongest in normel mode, it's gold... in Master mode.
>>
>>382355547
there's a few more lynel scattered around early game areas
also, all enemies are one tier higher which means that all red enemies are now blue, blues are black, blacks are silver, and old silver enemies are now 〜gold〜

enemies also start regenerating HP 2 seconds after being hit, which I'm pretty sure is percentage-wise so they higher tier enemies with higher HP also regenerate more HP a second. Doesn't really make that much of a difference in a 1v1, but in a group fight you now gotta focus on one enemy or you're getting nowhere
>>
>>382356304
The difficulty happens in getting past him. Stealth is now a MUCH more vital part of the game.
>>
>>382356442
>The difficulty happens in getting past him
even with the improved enemy detection, you have plenty of space to walk by it
>>
>>382356442
Getting past that Lynel looks easy as hell, that area has more than enough space.
>>
>>382356350
>>382356089
oh so they just made it so it's impossible to defeat early enemies now.
>>
>>382356350
I'm not 100% sure because i haven't played the game since march/april but I think the stam wheel regens more slower too

I have died shit loads on the plateau already
>>
>>382356442
>The difficulty happens in getting past him
Except the plateau has plenty of space, especially since Lynels are isolated as usual. They should have had one close to a camp so that it sees you as you deal with other enemies.
>>
>>382356734
Nah, just slightly tougher. Once you actually kills some, you will have their bigger weapons, so everything levels out the same.
>>
>>382354789
Are there multiple saves in BOTW or do I make another account
>>
>>382356734
You COULD kill a Lynel and then make the entire first area a joke. At least, until the club and bow break.
>>
>>382356827
>They should have had one close to a camp so that it sees you as you deal with other enemies.
that lynel is close to a small group or boko
I was wiping them out getting fired on by bomb arrows by the lynel.
i just stayed behind a rock while killing the boko
>>
I heard enemies would track from further away in hard mode. Is this the case?
>>
Honestly this first DLC fucking sucks. Like 4 pieces of armor that can't be upgraded, stupid balloon platforms that make no sense, and just lazily throwing in OP enemies in early areas which you can't even outskill because the fucking weapons break.

All they had to do was add some hunger requirements, remove the ability to eat in combat, and make the heat/cold more punishing so you have to be better prepared, and it would have been way better than this shit.
>>
>>382356738
>stam wheel regens more slower too
feels the same to me to be honest

>>382356734
I mean you're pretty much expected to already know the location of hard hitting respawning weapons and it's fine
for example, on the plateau, near the bomb shrine where the immobile guardians are, a 16 dmg sword spawns by the cliff
>>
>>382354789
Are you supposed to fight it with sticks or what?
>>
>>382357003
yeah view distance is up, stealth is a must
>>382356859
multiple saves, hero mode is in a different menu.
>>
>>382355161
You must suck ass at video games if you think the lynels in this game are hard
>>
>>382357043
>Like 4 pieces of armor that can't be upgraded
Don't forget they don't offer any new bonuses.
BUT HEY, THE TINGLE COSTUME SCARES PEOPLE DURING THE DAY. LMAO.
>>
>>382357047
>expected to already know the location of hard hitting respawning weapons
no not really, these new platforms have high level weapons on them.
I have had a soldiers shield with 9+ guard and a soldiers bow already and I'm still on plateau
>>
>>382357074
If you want to. You can try to just stay away from it.
>>
>>382357043
>hunger
Fuck off.
>>
>>382358105
Yeah, sorry for suggesting that. Actually having a use for my 6 pages of food and putting an interesting limitation of how long you can be out of towns would actually improve the gameplay and add tension, so we can't do that. Let's just add more boring damage sponges.
>>
>>382357043
>complains about weapon breaking
>wants hunger system

lol
>>
>>382358375
Busy work is not and never will be an interesting limitation, you autists shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

>tension
Yeah, I get really nervous when I have to periodically open a fucking menu.
>>
Just tried it out and honestly I'm not going back to it. I let the first Bokoblin hit me which depleted one and a half hearts with the lowest tier weapon. Then I took a look around to see that those fuckers everywhere. The game offers you way too little to actually fight those enemies. You've automatically lost every battle you're in because you're bleeding weapons, shields, ingredients just to kill those sponges.
>>
>>382358657
I don't think weapons breaking is a completely bad system, it's just that it makes damage sponge enemies impossible to kill sometimes, and nothing is more annoying than having your abilities limited in a game by anything other than your own skills.

>>382358686
Ok, here's an incredible solution: an option to turn it on or off. I know that's a very, VERY difficult thing to implement, but maybe one day the small dev team at Nintendo will be able to do it.
>>
>just wake up and 100 years have passed
>already bullied by a huge female lionel
>>
>>382359014
this idea alone makes me hard
>>
>>382354789
Breath Of The Wild Characters Are Terrified Of The Tingle DLC Costume
http://kotaku.com/breath-of-the-wild-characters-are-terrified-of-the-ting-1796557888
>>
>>382356132
Mount spam isn't fun, anon.
>>
Does Master Mode overwrite my previous file?
>>
>>382359372
Nah you get a second file.
>>
>>382359280
I would too. have you SEEN that buldge? It's intimidating.
>>
>>382359326
what is
>>
>>382359326
mount spam also won't help against regeneration HP
>>
>>382359737
Playing good games
>>
File: BOTW-Share_icon.jpg (237KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
BOTW-Share_icon.jpg
237KB, 1200x630px
Can I emulate this on Cemu without issues? I don't want to spend money on a console to just play zelda.
>>
>>382359883
whats good
>>
>>382359927
Go look at /r/cemu, there's tons of info there and guides on tweaks to get it running better.
>>
>>382359927
>without issues?
Hahaha, no. Fucking emulators still haven't even fixed the stretched UI on Wind Waker.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.