[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been playing God Eater: R since I got it on sale and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: GER.jpg (79KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GER.jpg
79KB, 640x360px
I've been playing God Eater: R since I got it on sale and I have to say, even though this is my first experience with a MonHun game even though it's a MonHun clone, I'm really enjoying it.

Is there any beginner tips and tricks I should be aware of?
>>
Anyone?
>>
I guess no one cares;_;
>>
>>382349490
Scythe + Snipe gun master race.
>>
File: 2017-04-06-013803.jpg (186KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-06-013803.jpg
186KB, 960x544px
>>382349490
Try to focus on 4~5 party members so they get more AP for you to buy them skills. Remember to toy around with the bullet editor to make some OP bullets later on. Have a weapon of each element for you to make a better use of the enemies's weaknesses. After you get the first ending, try to roll some good skills on your weapons/shields.
That's about all I can say about GER. It's not like it's a hard game anyway, aside from one bullshit mission in the last part and that 4 Kongo side mission.
>>
>>382351320
>bullet editor
Shit, I didn't actually look into it much, does it actually help a lot?

> Have a weapon of each element for you to make a better use of the enemies's weaknesses.
What if I'm going against multiple aragami which sorta have different weakness?
>>
>>382351496
>Shit, I didn't actually look into it much, does it actually help a lot?
Only late in the game when you get more modules to toy around with. Look up for recipes on the GE wiki or just google.

>What if I'm going against multiple aragami which sorta have different weakness?
I'd usually either use a non-elemental weapon or simply use the weapon that strikes the hardest enemy in the field. For instance, if you have a Fire Kongo, an Electric Gboro and a Ice Chi You, you're better off picking the weapon better suited to deal with the most annoying enemy for you. In my case, I'd focus on dispatching the Chi You first so I'd go with a Fire weapon. Of course, if there's a big enemy, like a Vajra, you should focus on that one's weakness.
>>
Tips: never use a shotgun. Always remember to block, there are no iframes. You can't go wrong with melee weapons, it's all playstyle(shortblade master race) but blast/sniper are the best guns in res and blast in RB no contest. Your shield is directly related to your passive defense as well so make sure you keep it updated, personally tower is the way to go since you get the most raw but buckler is alright for the faster guard.
>>
You up for some co-op OP?
>>
>>382353368
Yeah shotguns seems like shit.

>>382354389
I wish I could but not now.
>>
>>382349490
I liked it too, then I played my first mh game and realized how inferior God Eater was.
>>
>>382354612
Just add me on Steam and hit me up later.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cren3856/
>>
>>382354949
added.
>>
>>382354612
if your looking for more co-op partners later, il join in. im probibly rusty as fuck however. been a while. im at rank 10 in res. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989847537/ i cant remember how to link my account the right way, and the name is too generic to search. might be best to go through /v/enrir
>>
> Is there any beginner tips and tricks I should be aware of?

make autism bullets
>>
>>382357178
You don't even need them. A basic bomb carrier bullet will carry you through most of the game
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.