[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friday the 13th didn't bomb >it's actually a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

>friday the 13th didn't bomb
>it's actually a fun, successful niche game that won't be forgotten in a few months
can they do the same for krueger and myers? if so, how do they make it work? there's a few others that are also deserving, but let's focus on the big 3 first.
>>
>>382343964
>lobby of players is a group of people at a sleep over
>one player gets Freddy and everyone else spectates one persons dream and their survival against Freddys bullshit
>these games are about 10 minutes and end when the sleeper outlasts Freddy or if Freddy kills them
>the player next in line will have their dream invaded by a the next person in line who gets to play Freddy
something like that, I think
>>
>>382343964
Freddy would probably only work either as a boring """survival""" meter management game or as a linear scripted TPS, neither of which would be particularly fun.

I don't think Halloween would actually work period. The premise is just too vague to make any kind of sensible game around it.

>>382344262
>Ten minutes of spectating and waiting to actually play
Really now.
>>
>>382344586
not him, but let's make it 5 minutes, or give it a sort of downs system similar to l4d.
>>
>>382343964
Myers is in DbD is they did an OK job at translating him into a playable character.
>>
>>382343964
A Freddy survival game would either be too complex and complicated to do and/or it'd be too hard to actually win for anyone to play non-Freddy.

Myers would be a watered down Jason and he's already in another survival game anyway.
>>
>>382343964
they should add freddy as random spawn for dead player
>>
>>382343964
What is the point of these "pretend a bad game is good" threads?
>>
>>382343964
F13 fucked me out of my 13k free cp. Fuck them.
>>
>not wanting The Thing
>>
Which of the Friday the 13th movies are worth watching?
>>
>>382346843

>why do devs market their game?

You didn't think this was a non-shill thread, did you?
>>
>>382348181
We already had a Thing game and it was shit
>>
>>382348353
1-4, 6, FvJ, and 8 & reboot if you're a stoner
>>
>>382348015
Mate, you should've grinded with me or someone. I was looking for a grind partner for the double XP weekend, /vg/ thread even posted some scripts so you could literally go AFK for 20 minutes and get 1.5-2k CP easily.

You wanna know how much CP I grinded per day during double XP? 80 fucking thousand. I have over 20 epic perks now.
Do you want to know how many epics I got form the 13k CP they handed out? Nada. Zero. Nil. I rolled like ten different versions of the motorboat speed perk, fuck that shit.
TL;DR: you didn't miss anything by missing out on the 13k.
>>
We need more horror games, personally I think a game of leather face would be awesome.
>>
>>382348353
Honestly they're all good to me, but then again I don't have a very good sense in good movies.
>>
>>382343964
This kind of game would have been perfect on Wii U.

Too bad Nintendo dropped the ball.
>>
>>382349487
I'm on ps4. They didn't say shit in their youtube video or ps blog post about logging in over the weekend like 3 days after the update. I am salty as fuck . I'm comtemplatinging becoming a team killer.
>>
>>382350113
I kind of hate that I have to go the F13 twitter if I want to know anything about what the fuck is happening, but such is life.
>>
>>382350378
I looked at their own sources. Ben Strauss of Gun Media wrote the PS blog post. This is in no way my fault. I'm done venting, thanks.
>>
>>382349848
he's the most boring slasher villain ever imo.
>>
>no single player
>b-but they'll update it someday!
>>
>>382350839
Yup both those things are true.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.