[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boot up multiplayer game >heart rate increases >enter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: maou.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maou.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>boot up multiplayer game
>heart rate increases
>enter lobby
>palms start to sweat
>match begins
>entire body starts heating up

Why does this happen to me?
>>
File: God.jpg (27KB, 469x473px) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
27KB, 469x473px
Because you're the chosen one.
>>
BLOOD LUST
>>
File: DA_cB8ai.png (84KB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
DA_cB8ai.png
84KB, 518x518px
>>382336952
You suffer from toomanyshittyteamatesis. I suggest you a cure of single player games.
>>
More like he plays too many single player games and probably has little social interaction. I used to be like you OP until I played Souls games and found the pvp enjoyable so I blue'd a lot. I still didn't really like multiplayer games but bought overwatch and Arms and have been forcing myself to play them. At first I was just afraid of losing or sucking but I realized that's a bad personality trait to have, especially if it even affects vidya out of all things. I've come to enjoy the thrill of competitive matches. Just do it anon and realize it's not all that bad.
>>
>>382338587

not OP, but you're right.. thanks doc.
>>
File: 1440596621778.png (298KB, 644x610px) Image search: [Google]
1440596621778.png
298KB, 644x610px
>>382338932
>the pvp enjoyable so I blue'd a lot
>>
File: 1403611042777.jpg (39KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1403611042777.jpg
39KB, 426x341px
>10 minute overtime in rocket league
>>
Autism
>>
Keep going into it, understand that the people you play with will forget about you, even if you sucked, within the hour. I used to get nervous to play smite ranked but I just got over that after I realized I don't fucking care about any of these retards
>>
>>382336952
Probably social or performance anxiety or some combination of the two. You likely have an anxiety disorder if this actually happens regularly and in other situations in life. Talk to a psychologist or psychiatrist.
>>
>>382339173
Never liked the concept of invading and ganking noobs. My favorite covenant though honestly was probably purple in 3
>>
File: BOOM.jpg (4KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
BOOM.jpg
4KB, 300x248px
>hands are shakin'
>still getting headshots
>>
>>382336952

it's just your hormonial teenage social anxiety setting in

it'll get better once you stop being a faggot
>>
>>382339307
Smite rank people (at least not during early elo) are often more chill than fucking casual. There is a point where you fucking mature the fuck up and remember it is just a game all over again. People who think they can literally win every match are idiots when assuming you are on equal terms with the other team than your odds are 50/50 at best. Games like that you are guarantee to lose half of the time with no error on your part assuming it was a good game. People who just want to curve stomp their opponents should stick with single player as other people would lit to be shit on as much as they would yet they can't get that through their heads.

It is fucking weird when you see the different types of people playing in the same side though. Often the tryhards are the exact people who end up feeding.
>>
>>382336952
I get this anytime I start doing really well in a multiplayer game. Back when I played CoD, if I was on a winning streak I would have to quit after a few games because I'd get too nervous.
>>
>>382336952
It's the eye of the tiger.
>>
>>382338587
Thanks doc!!!
>>
File: REEEEEEE.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>382339920
FUCKING SHITTY SUPPORT KEEPS DYING BECAUSE I FED EARLY REEEEEEEEE
>>
I get like that sometimes with games I don't play often. Once I've played enough it's no big deal.
>>
>>382336952

Social Anxiety
>>
>>382339349
>invading and ganking noobs
If you're invading, you're the one getting ganked
>>
>>382336952
it's your body entering the fight mode
Adrenalin rush is best things of multiplayer games honestly
>>
File: telluhwat.jpg (280KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
telluhwat.jpg
280KB, 1600x1200px
>>382336952
You have extreme social anxiety or just general anxiety. It happens to me sometimes when I'm the last one alive on Counter Strike or I make it to top 3 in H1Z1.

just nut the fuck up nigga
>>
File: 960.jpg (51KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
51KB, 960x540px
>play unranked
>bad but somewhat tolerable

>enter competitive
>feel like i'm going to have a heart attack before the match even starts

I usually end up muting voice/text chat because getting called out for doing poorly makes me shut off the game
>>
I remember this happening on my first cs:go comp game after 100 hours of only playing casual hostage matches. After a couple games comp just feels like casual and it loses it's appeal after 800 hours.
>>
>>382336952
Do you feel the same when you co-op against AI opponents? If not, it's probably that you're afraid of committing to something that you can't back out without consequences.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.