[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to revolution games? Deus Ex Mankind Divided FAILED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Antifa-payment-soros-696x522.jpg (59KB, 696x522px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa-payment-soros-696x522.jpg
59KB, 696x522px
What happened to revolution games?

Deus Ex Mankind Divided FAILED
Assassins Creed Unity FAILED
Homefront: The Revolution FAILED
Just Cause 3 FAILED
>>
ac unity sold like 8 mil despite the fuckery at launch though
>>
>>382329230
it damaged the AC brand beyond repair in my opinion
Syndicate sold less than 4,5 million units and is the best assassins creed game since II
>>
>>382329057
All graphics but no game, people stop caring about those games because they're not fun to play. Just watch it on youtube for free on their spare time and they able to get same experience with less hassle even.
>>
>>382329057
>Ac Unity sells almost 10 million
>lmao what a failure
pretty much everyone who isnt a memester retard agrees that its one of the best asscreed games
>>
>>382329057
Stormblood's pretty good
>>
>>382329573
Syndicate was pretty good, but it still had a fuckton wrong. The biggest problem was the grapple hook. It should have kicked the parkour into overdrive, but I found myself preferring not to use it, because it always feels really fucking slow, and has a big slow animation getting into the zipline, and then a big slow animation getting out. It should have been used to give you a sudden speed boost in a direction, like Spiderman 2's web zip.

That or you should have been able to fire it in midair to catch yourself on a line.
>>
It's been done to death. You can only do corrupt authority so many times before it gets old. Plus each game failed for a different reason
>Deus Ex for augment your pre order. People didn't buy the game out of principle
>Ass creed and Homefront were shit games
>Just Cause 3 is a worse version of 2
>>
>>382329573
Pyramidcreed: We Wuz Kangs will repair it. It's being hyped to ridiculous degree.
>>
>>382331371
I think Fable 3 had an interesting take. You defeat the big bad, then find out his reasons were pretty justifiable, and then YOU have to become the big bad to save the world from an impending disaster.

Too bad the rest of the game was shit
>>
>>382331471
Well Syndicate received the same amount of shilling at IGN, Destructoid, gamespot, etc.
>The INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
>The BIRTH OF MODERN LONDON
It ended up shit
>>
>>382329057
>Deus Ex Mankind Divided FAILED
Crazy pre-order scheme, the final boss is actually a grunt mini-boss, the game was clearly focused around episodic content that was never released.

>Assassins Creed Unity FAILED
Horrible bugs, horrible gameplay, horrible story, horrible characters.

>Homefront: The Revolution FAILED
It was a budget CoD ripoff that cost $59.99. The version with the radio controlled vehicle sold for well over $111. Overall, the game just felt awful to play. I dropped the game early on to play several better games (just about anything).

>Just Cause 3 FAILED
From day one, everyone was just using it as a crutch until Uncharted 4 was supposed to be released.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.