[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been playing Halo since 4 (and I never finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ARBITER-THEL-VADAM.png (92KB, 250x284px) Image search: [Google]
ARBITER-THEL-VADAM.png
92KB, 250x284px
I haven't been playing Halo since 4 (and I never finished the campaign). Did Chief ever end up reuniting with his Sangheili BFF?
>>
>>382325258
Halo 2 was good but, the ending sucked
>>
During the ending cutscene of 5.
>>
File: gas mine.jpg (772KB, 2362x1624px) Image search: [Google]
gas mine.jpg
772KB, 2362x1624px
>>382325258
>Arby n the Chief didn't float off into deep space together, never to be seen by the UNSC again
>no games taking place in completely new exotic locations, totally cut off from the humans and covenant races
>no games spent just being wandering badasses, killing whatever shit the universe sends your way
>>
>>382326824
>>no games taking place in completely new exotic locations, totally cut off from the humans and covenant races
Halo 4 could have been so promising.
>>
>>382326824
>>382326929
this is how I thought halo 4 would be, except with no arbiter
>>
>>382327553
Halo 4 would have been much better if they designed a new faction that was actually fun to fight, and didn't do any outside human interaction until 5. Although not having any UNSC guns would have been lame.
>>
>>382327704
>Although not having any UNSC guns would have been lame
You mean like in 5?
I used melee through most of the game, because I fucking hate the promethean weapons
>>
>>382327704
I feel like the concept of a lost UNSC ship crashing and scattering its personnel all over the planet could have worked, but they fucked it up by making the ship the size of a goddamn city. You can't establish a sense of isolation with literally thousands of friendly soldiers right around you.
>>
>>382325258
They did at the ending of Halo 5 but the game ended before they even talked to each other.
>>
>>382325258
>Did Chief ever end up reuniting with his Sangheili BFF?

No, The Arbiter actually has a huge hate boner for humanity now because of contrived bullshit reasons in the comics
>>
>>382330160
No he doesn't.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.