[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Never have you wondered what it would mean in the Echani

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

>Never have you wondered what it would mean in the Echani rituals if the two of you sparred and fought - and you won, completely and utterly?
>If perhaps she would give in, surrender herself to you?
Well /v/
>>
>>382319440
She was just jealous that Exile spend more time with the other girl.
>>
File: 1495047839226.png (93KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
1495047839226.png
93KB, 467x496px
>It is good that you have never wondered what lay beneath her robes, if her alabaster skin was as white and unblemished as her face. Or if perhaps she bore the scars of slavery... and if that would stir you more. Perhaps her deferent tone would change once you held her by the throat, and showed her how far a Jedi can fall.
>>
>>382319973
>>382319440

Oh dear... Are you into woman this old?
Thats what I call real tomb raiders
>>
File: Kreia.jpg (134KB, 731x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kreia.jpg
134KB, 731x900px
>To believe in an ideal is to be willing to betray it.
KotOR II is a masterpiece.
>>
Kreia is a dumb bitch and I wish I could have killed her sooner
>>
Kotor II gave me hope that Star Wars could grow and evolve.

RIP
>>
File: brainlet wojak.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet wojak.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>382322486
t. brainlet
>>
>>382322891
She just wants to control you with her bullshit dialectal sophistry, why go along with the crone?
>>
>>382323018
She seemed more interested in just abolishing the codes of jedi and sith
>>
>>382322486
How is it possible to hate her?
>>
>>382323018
Of course she is influencing or you may even call it manipulating you.You may disagree with her philosophy, but she's definitely not dumb.
>why go along with the crone?
Because she's not wrong.
>>
>>382323310
>>382323474
>>382323515
I'm a little too enthusiastic when it comes to these things, for all the themes of self mastery and determination I wish that there was an option of resisting the authority of all others and not being moved around like a pawn
>>
>>382320479
Terrible.
>>
>>382319882
This happened to me on my Sith Lord playthrough. I didn't have the str/dex to beat even her first sparring session and once I got to Iziz I had the blind cum slut in my party so I got heaps of influence over her while being a cunt on that planet. Came back to the ship and the handmaiden refused to talk to me any further.
>>
File: dende.jpg (63KB, 375x455px) Image search: [Google]
dende.jpg
63KB, 375x455px
>you will never hold kreia down and jam your balls into her butthole while she cries and attempts to come up with some neutrally bouyant philisophical argument to prevent anyone from helping or stopping you
>>
>>382319440
Can someone explain to me why Kreia was so concerned that I might fuck one of the sluts in my party?
>>
>>382323792
I guess that's not entirely possible. You can't just get rid of Kreia because she's such an important character to the game, but you can argue with her. It would be nice to have some more dialogue options with her, but I guess it has to end somewhere and there's already plenty of talking with Kreia. And if you consistently disagree with her then you will still be able to get the same dialogue options, because low and high influence are functionally the same. The game doesn't force you to agree with her.
>>
>>382324115
fuck off sion
>>
>>382324362
You'll become attached and weak.
>>
>>382324368
What if you agree with some of the things she says but disagree with others? Do you get nothing?
>>
>>382325517
You will probably don't get enough influence with her.
You're starting with 50 influence and with every gain or loss it's increased/decreased by 8. To unlock new dialogues you have to be close to 100 or 0.
>>
REVAN
UNDERSTOOD
SNACKS
>>
>>382325517
>>382325665
Yeah, you're fucked then. You're just missing out on a bit of EXP though so it's not that bad. It's nice to see those conversations though.
>>
>>382325665
Is there no difference in low/high influence for Kreia? I know the other companions will go opposite of your alignment
>>
>>382326003
I think her alignment can't be changed. Not sure about changes in dialogues though.
I've heard if you're a dark sider and didn't kill jedi council(is that even possible?) she will be very proud of you.
>>
>>382326003
I managed to change her stance on the level-up screen to the light side once. Did all I could to max out influence and LS, and I think I had her in the party a lot as well.
>>
I can't return to dxun for some reason, I was messaged by that mandalorian guy, but when I trying to leave the ship, game returns into main menu and I can't even press buttons in it.
Is it a bug? Should I try to revisit onderon first?
>>
>>382327685
One of my strongest memories for KOTOR II was having to save every five to ten minutes due to how unstable it was. To answer your question, yes it's probably a bug. Pray you have a save you can roll back to.
>>
>>382329184
It seems I corrupted my save with kotor save editor when I cheated 100 influence with mandalore in order to see his new dialogues.
From the previous save I stepped on Dxun without any problems.
>>
>>382325982
WEAK
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.