[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I'm not racist or anything, but isn't this a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: watnazi.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
watnazi.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
Okay, I'm not racist or anything, but isn't this a little weird?

I'm fine with black american soldiers, or female soviet solders, but a black nazi SS fighter?
Seems a little overboard
>>
Haven't you ever seen that picture of the black Nazi that always gets trotted out when Nazis try to argue that the Third Reich wasn't racist?
>>
Wir waren Schutzstaffel und shaise
>>
>>382318382
Next you will say it's bullshit to have jewish SS officers, fucking racist.
>>
I'm okay with this. The only ones who are gonna cry about it are the easily offended tumblr crowd and their ilk.

You wanted to shove inclusion and lgbt crap in everyone's face? Well here are your black jewish xer wolfkin nazis.
>>
>get in dat shower white boi
>>
>>382318382
Actually black soldiers in american frontline units are much more weird than black soldiers defending Atlantic Wall. Yes, really.
>>
Now this is multiculutral appreciation from sledgehammer.
Have a delicious upvote
>>
>>382318382
actually everyone involved in WW2 was black
haven't you seen the photos
>>
>>382318382
Yep
>>
>>382318663
Dude the only ones offended by this are the /pol/tards and their offspring the_donald cucks.
>>
>>382318382
You can customize characters
>>
>>382318882
then they lack a sense of humor
>>
we gots to secure da hood n the future for lil niggas
>>
>>382318882
Dude, no, bro, dude, the only ones offended are [MEMBERS OF OUTGROUP I DISLIKE]
>>
File: il_fullxfull.900600353_q8jz.jpg (78KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.900600353_q8jz.jpg
78KB, 1000x750px
>kingslayer
>>
He's not a nazi
There are no nazis in the MP
Not all Nazis are SS
>>
>>382318382

They should have used asians instead it would have made more sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Kyoungjong

>no game about this guy
>>
>>382318801
You know in a weird abstract way, this anon's right.
>>
File: 1431405159847.jpg (39KB, 528x492px) Image search: [Google]
1431405159847.jpg
39KB, 528x492px
>>382318382
>Kingslayer
>>
Why are people posting this shitty bait over and over

You customize your character in CoD. There'll inevitably be stupid player skins like a bearded white dude in sunglasses and a bandana running around in an SS uniform but apparently Duck Dynasty gets to do it because hes white
>>
>>382319000
Oh, I get it. "We wuz" and shit.

Also witnessed repeating digits.
>>
>>382319019
that's right
black third reich soldiers carried out the bulk of fighting off the communist hordes on eastern front
meanwhile pathetic alt-right scum unleashed their antisemitic urges behind their backs
>>
I was gonna say that this really does negatively affect the integrity of the setting, but then I realized this was multiplayer, not the campaign, so whatever. If it offends you, shoot it.
>>
>>382318382
>Okay, I'm not racist or anything, but isn't this a little weird?

It's a custom character, you can play whoever you want regardless of team. Stop acting like you care about accuracy anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (394KB, 1280x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394KB, 1280x932px
>>382319123
Can you actually make a qt african nazi waifu btw?
If yes then fucking sold.
>>
>>382318589
saving that for future use.
>>
>>382319340
No. You can be a black woman, but she can only be fat.
>>
>>382318382
>2017 Political correctness gaming
This is why I sticked with japanese games even though I hated them back in the day
>>
Jesus christ

Brainwashed indoctrinated idiots, the thread.
>>
>>382319000
>Kangslayer
FTFY my trips-getting friend
>>
>>382319546
Things have gotten so bad and the discourse so generic that I can't even tell which group you're referring to.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.