[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have not played on a Nintendo system since Gamecube. I saw nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Have not played on a Nintendo system since Gamecube. I saw nothing inthe last two consoles. I do like the switch. Do you think it has a good future?
>>
Sure. Assuming everything shown comes through (and doesn't pull a BotW tier delay), it's pretty solid.

>Odyssey
>XB2
>SMT V
>Pokemon
>Prime 4

All sound like things to look forward to in the future. I can't imagine it tanking nearly as hard as the WiiU since Nintendo seems intent on spacing games to specifically avoid droughts.
>>
>>382310427
It had a great start, so my answer is yes.
>>
>>382310427

Wii U 2

Don't understand the denial about that, it has many of the same problems and the same small fan base and no other interested consumers
>>
>>382310575
the main issue with the wii u was the marketing more than the droughts, although the droughts certainly didn't help. I see switch ads fucking everywhere, whilst I only saw a wii u ad on TV one time for MK8's launch.
>>
It's getting pocket monsters in the future so it can't fail
>>
aren't they releasing a new pro controller in a couple months?
>>
>>382310925
If you mean the splatoon pro controller it's the same thing just different colours/patterns?
>>
>>382310757
Oh I meant for the consumer, the marketing definitely hurt Ninty but anyone who owned it probably didn't give a shit. The droughts were what made it totally shit for the owners. And the first party support being overwhelmingly meh. Had they not promised it so long ago, Nintendo may as well have left the console without a Zelda entirely. Just crappy bloom remasters of GCN titles. A lot of it came from Nintendo knowing fuck all about how to program in HD. The WiiU was a huge learning curve in that regard. Now that it's behind them it's less likely to be an issue with Switch games.
>>382310925
There's a new 8bitdo controller out soon, but I don't know of anything from Nintendo.
>>
>>382311040
>And the first party support being overwhelmingly meh
I agree with everything but this, I feel the wii u's first party lineup is largely underrated
>>
>>382310427
It will get the same kind of games every nintendo system gets. Mario rehashes, mario spinoffs and shovelware like ARMS sold for $60.

You should not fall for the meme ninteniggers are pushing.
>>
>>382310427
If it can't sell 50m and produce 5 exclusives you're better off waiting until emulation in a decade.
>>
If you don't have even a dozen games you would like on Wii/WiiU there will be nothing for you on switch.
>>
>>382310427
Switch has a lot of third party support coming to it. There's a handful of games that are pretty good so far. Between Breath of the Wild, ARMS and 1, 2 Switch it has some system sellers. In a month's time we will have a lot more third party support to brag about, but Nintendo is keeping its lips sealed on the really big games like Smash Brothers and Kirby.
>>
>>382310726
>no other interested consumers
>people lining up to get a lottery ticket to get the chance to PAY for a Switch

go on Anon...
>>
File: 1440917975696.jpg (38KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440917975696.jpg
38KB, 350x300px
Why do people feel the need to decide now how a console's future will look like?
The question alone already implies that you're not happy with the device in its current state. So why even consider buying one? Because it might get better in the future? Yeah, guess what: You could just get it in the future then!
Why not simply wait and see how the console will turn out? In return you'll get:
>cheaper price
>possible hardware revision
>bigger selection of games, possible at a cheaper price

I'd rather recommend you getting a cheap, pre-owned Wii U and catch up on all the games you missed the last two generations. Or just get Dolphin and emulate Wii games, whatever.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.