[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on this game? to me it looks like the devs are trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fallout5themasseffectwitcher.jpg (320KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
fallout5themasseffectwitcher.jpg
320KB, 460x215px
thoughts on this game?

to me it looks like the devs are trying to combine all popular arpgs. little bit of witcher, fallout and mass effect in there. looks intriguing though, maybe i'll finally end up buying a game made in my homecountry.
>>
>piranha bytes game after gothic 2 notr

If you're not the fan . It's gonna be 6/10 at best
>>
>>382311156

Well i was shocked when trying risen 3 cause it was garbage, but i'm still somewhat hopeful
>>
>>382311156
I'm a hopeless fan and I'll always buy everything they'll ever shit out.
>>
>>382310117
It's modern PB. Gonna be a solid 5/10, but I'm gonna love it anyway. The amount of OG Gothic 1 animations in the few gameplay trailers alone is staggering.
>>
>>382310117
>implying Witcher, FO and Mass Effect aren't a rip off of the greatest rpg ever made
>>
>>382310117
>little bit of witcher, fallout and mass effect in there
You are fucking retarded. Gothic games existed before you were even born, shitface, let alone Witchertrash started polluting the genre. Elex is the 637463275623497-th iteration of Gothic - the only kind of game PB can make. The game is going to be dogshit, but it's not because it copies even bigger trash like the Witcher.
>>
>>382312606

>before you were born

i was born almost 32 years ago. are you in need of anger management, or do you just need to get laid?
>>
>>382312676
>i was born almost 32 years ago
So you're not underage, but senile instead? OK.

>or do you just need to get laid
If I wanted to do that, I would dig out ur mum.
>>
>>382312606
Yeah, PB still keeps making the same game and innovate next to nothing every time.
>>
>>382311156
Risen was pretty good.

>>382313118
>PB still keeps making the same game and innovate next to nothing every time.
Their games are actually just getting worse and worse, they need to bring in some fresh blood.
>>
>>382310117
Gonna buy it since it's from the Gothic guys
#Piranha4lyfe
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.