[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never played a fallout game before in my life and i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I've never played a fallout game before in my life and i want to get started since i think the lore is fairly interesting. which fallout game should i start out with?
>>
>>382308221
Start with the first one.
>>
3 or NV, avoid 4 like the plague
>>
>>382308221
Get 1,2 and NV
Avoid Bethesda Fallouts
>>
Fallout 1.
Modded Fallout 3.
That's all you need.
>>
>>382308221
Start NV, then 1, then 2. Tactics is optional. Avoid 3 and 4.
>>
>>382308221
Fallout New Vegas. It's the ideal Fallout game.

Fallout 4 isn't a bad *game*. It's just a bad *Fallout* game.
Fallout 3 is boring

Fallout 1 and 2 are great if you are in to turn based iso-rpg's
>>
>>382308389
why modded 3 and what mods do you play with 3?
>>
3 probably. It's the most casual without going into bastardized levels like 4. After that you can get into the rest of the series like New Vegas or the original 2
>>
>>382308221
Start off with the first two, trust me its just horrible at first, but after a while you'll understand how to be productive instead of mindlessly running around not know how the fuck to do shit.
>>
>>382308221
The first one obviously. Then you play the second one and then ___Tactics___. And then you stop playing.
>>
File: 20170628091131_1.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170628091131_1.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
>>382308221

If you're used to/have played old games before play 1 and 2.
They're not very long.

New Vegas is the best fallout buy you'd enjoy it more by playing 1 and 2 first.
Vegas best game
>>
>>382308221
Fallout 1 because you're going to be fucking confused with Fallout 2
Fallout 2 because there's also going to be confusion with NV
NV because it's worth grinding for and the lore makes sense
GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM FALLOUT 3 AND 4 BECAUSE NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE LOREWORTHY
>>
>>382308221
They are all pretty shit desu.
If you are looking for lore tho try 1 and 2.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.