[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Wonder Woman so fucking unlikeable in this game? Everytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Injustice_2_Cover.jpg (20KB, 285x328px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice_2_Cover.jpg
20KB, 285x328px
Why is Wonder Woman so fucking unlikeable in this game? Everytime i see her i want to punch her in her stupid face
>>
File: Wonder Cunts.jpg (282KB, 1318x580px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Cunts.jpg
282KB, 1318x580px
Evil parallel universe Wonder Women aren't new.
>>
She has a selfish fixation on Supercock and took advantage of Clark's grief instead of helping him cope
>>
>>382306153
It's Rule 1 of Elseworlds
>>
File: 1454957181792.png (506KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1454957181792.png
506KB, 630x630px
>>382306153

>tfw a villain like Gorilla Fucking Grodd can call out Wonder Women for her manipulation
>>
>>382306313
What did the lasso'd guy say before this?
>>
>>382306313
Why does DC always make her a mega cunt in them?
>>
>>382306684
something about a female pop star
>>
File: large[1].jpg (150KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
150KB, 680x1024px
>>382306684
I don't know the larger context but this doesn't even seem to fit the definition of "mansplaining"
>>
>>382307001
Mansplaining is just when guys say things you don't agree with.
>>
>>382306739
I think it has to do with a history of writers being unable to think of something different for her in Elseworlds for the most part.
Elseworlds are non canon/ non main universe in nature so they're able to experiment more with the cast.
Maybe it's on how limited of a spotlight she gets compared to the other two members of the Trinity so people don't have a strong idea of who she is?
I suppose it's because she developed into the most aggressive member of the trinity, she's more prime for getting the cunt treatment.
The first image is from Flashpoint where she never left the Island and as a result didn't learn compassion toward the outside world and then has a war with Aquaman (who never became a hero in this universe) after the two's affair led to Diana killing Arthur's wife in self defense with said war tearing the world apart.
That's only one of the many fucked up things in Flashpoint which served to help reboot with the New 52.
Then again, I haven't read that much Wonder Woman to begin with so maybe I'm completely wrong on this.

>>382307001
Writer's no longer at DC and the title was never canon to begin with.
It was a digital only comic that nobody liked
>>
Better question

Why do enemies never stay down when defeated
>>
>>382306153
you should see her in the Injustice comic
>>
So I guess Injustice 3's main baddie would be the Anti Monitor right? Flash's ending kinda implied the crisis that is coming
>>
>>382309879
I thought it would be Darkseid, who knows tho.
>>
that's the point on wonder woman. you're supposed to tie her up with her own lasso, lock her arms in place by having the bracers touch, then kick her in the teeth because that's what she wants at every moment of life.

It's like nobody read the original comic or knows that it was written by a guy with a bondage and domination fetish.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.