[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in the ending, you summon satan and kill god How do christian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: P5_promocovers_PS4.jpg (1MB, 1746x2147px) Image search: [Google]
P5_promocovers_PS4.jpg
1MB, 1746x2147px
>in the ending, you summon satan and kill god

How do christian /v/irgins feel about this
>>
Except you don't.
>>
File: Masked_zechs.jpg (51KB, 493x320px) Image search: [Google]
Masked_zechs.jpg
51KB, 493x320px
God of Control not "God" itself. It was a manifestation of distorted human desires.
>>
>>382303180
>>382303309
Still blasphemous. I know christfags wan't to feel good about themselves and practice secular activities.
>>
>>382303390
Christfags don't hang out with sinners it's part of their belief system, they're either trying to convert you or hanging out with Christians or falling away.
>>
>>382303390
>I'm not Christian
>But I can tell you what is blasphemous
Lmao fuck off nigger
>>
>>382303125
I don't give a shit since it was a fun game and don't really take offense to many things.
>>
>>382303390
>wan't
>wa not
>>
>>382303125
Nigga satan in the game or satanael is the previous form of the demon with tits you fight in dds2 and smt2 and he is fucking law.
>>
I don't really care because its a work of fiction.
t. orthodox christian
>>
>>382303125
>>382303390
>what is shin megami tensei 2
>>
Yabbadabbadoo is a false God and you summon the one angel who rightly opposed him.
>>
Actually Yaldobaoth is just another name for the Demiurge. Gnosticism portrays him as an "evil" God who created the world and is basically OT God but was later overtaken by the true God, NT God. In this form of Gnosticism, Satanael is essentially the equivalent of Lucifer, except instead of rebelling due to evil he rebels due to realizing that the Demiurge isn't the true God. This lines up pretty well with his portrayal as being a fake Igor in P5 so I'm going to say this is the portrayal of Yaldy and Satanael they were pulling from for their inclusion in P5.
Also gonna pull some semantics and point out that Satan and Lucifer are separate entities in megaten so your complaint is better worded as you summon lucifer even though that's only half correct.
>>
Who the fuck cares. This shit belongs in video games.
>>
File: 1444337702755.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1444337702755.png
102KB, 450x443px
>Killing a false god
>implying I'm supposed to feel anything other than glad

Literally the first commandment
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.