[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could pit all Dark Souls 1 bosses and mini bosses against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: darksouls-halloween1[1].jpg (196KB, 919x621px) Image search: [Google]
darksouls-halloween1[1].jpg
196KB, 919x621px
If you could pit all Dark Souls 1 bosses and mini bosses against each other, which would be the top ten survivors and in what order would you put them?
>>
Snorlax and Pikachu would probably win, seeing that they are basically 2 bosses in 1.
>>
>>382302214

They're weak to fire.
>>
>>382302214
This. And I died the most to them
>>
>>382301610
Seath because the stupid Ai controlling the other bosses wouldn't break the crystal.
Bed of Chaos because I don't think anyone could fit down the tunnel to kill her.
>>
>>382303458

We're assuming that their AI is sentient and they're battling in a big enough arena.
>>
Bed of Chaos would win obviously. The others would just fall in holes.
>>
>>382303734
real unfortunate that hellkite drake, gargoyles and the butterfly all forgot how to fly
>>
Manus or Kalameet just because of their health
DaS1 bosses had absolute shit for health anyway, fights lasted like 30 seconds max
>>
>>382303839

And Seath, the four Kings and Manus.
Also ceaseless discharge wouldn't have trouble with holes.
>>
>>382303909

It's not really how big their health is, it's how hard they can hit, and avoid being hit.
>>
Four kings because they would always lose aggro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.