[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>E3 announcement of 'free' dlc in battlefront 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: p2w.png (310KB, 988x859px) Image search: [Google]
p2w.png
310KB, 988x859px
>E3 announcement of 'free' dlc in battlefront 2
>many threads praising ea and saying this game is hype
>shitting on people saying ea will fuck this up
Hope you're ready to pay 5k to open dem lootboxes to get one hit weapons. You're not poor are you anon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJuPQCdIxg
>>
File: 1301295725892.jpg (74KB, 594x406px) Image search: [Google]
1301295725892.jpg
74KB, 594x406px
>details on how you can spend your money on a game you'll never buy in the first place

Oh boy. I'm really excited to not read this shit.
>>
>>382297851
>>many threads praising ea and saying this game is hype
>>shitting on people saying ea will fuck this up
but that never happened
>>
>>382297851
>5k
What the fuck are you talking about OP? And how is this not preferable to a season pass? I get that /v/ and 4chinz generally gleefully shit on anything someone might like but do you have an actual reason to be upset or think other people should be?
>>
>>382298049
Did you miss the e3 threads?
>>
>>382298510
no, that's why I know that didn't happen.
>>
>>382298669
Yes it did. Go look at the archives. There were people saying ea battlefront was a good game, too. It was like bizzaro v
>>
>cosmetics
who gives a fuck at least they won't divide the player base with map dlc and will make sure the game has an long life cycle
>>
It was already shit when I saw the gameplay.
>Clone Troopers in NABOO
>vehicles are still powerups
>the chicken walker blows up after the trooper dies
>Battle phases
>single player missions have you take orders from an angry indian girl
>>
>>382298812
you claimed this happened in the first post, so you should backup your claims.
>>
>>382298420
>how is what is effectively random gambling not preferable to a season pass where at least you know what you're getting for your money
The only time a crate system is even halfway defensible is when it's cosmetic only.
>>
>>382298863
Actually, scratch that first part. You could play in the naboo map in og bf2 with any army.
>>
>>382298924
No fag. If you were in the threads like you said, there is no way you could have missed it. If you don't believe me look it up. I don't give two fucks.
>>
>>382299115
ok keep deluding yourself then
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.