[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite destination? Favorite weapon/gear? And can someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: Hitman_2015.jpg (17KB, 295x330px) Image search: [Google]
Hitman_2015.jpg
17KB, 295x330px
Favorite destination? Favorite weapon/gear?

And can someone explain elusive targets to me? What do you get for doing them and why are they unavailable after a certain date?
>>
File: bkk.gif (4MB, 330x309px) Image search: [Google]
bkk.gif
4MB, 330x309px
Hokkaido prob'ly. Silverballer and some simple shit, like coins and garrotte.
>do elusive
>unlock a suit depending on location the elusive was in
>win enough elusives, unlock 'unique' suits
>win enough elusives at silent assassin, unlock unique suits
They only last a week or so and last I checked, come around every 2 weeks. Why do they become unavailable? Because fuck you, buy our game, that's why.
>>
I've recently been playing through it. Believe I have just one more mission left.

I initially dreaded Colorado but as the level went on I found it incredibly fun.
>>
>>382295325
First run though Colorado is great. Whether you can tolerate the limited ways of killing some of the targets, and being forced to exit at one point only, will affect your opinion afterwards. That is, if you care to do masteries on the destinations.
>>
>>382295325
Colorado's fun but a bit tightly constrained.
>>
What is it about Bangkok which makes it feel so weak?
>>
>>382295952
>be in asia
>whoops our VA budget sucks, fill it with britbong nufashion groupies instead

>hotel level
>whoops 80% of the hotel is restricted
>whoops if you wanna do Suit Only you have literally one path to the target
>>
I just got this game. I loved Blood Money but hated Absolution.

What am I in for?
>>
Hokkaido and Sapienza are top tier
Colorado is good tier
Paris is ok tier
Bangkok bad tier
>>
>>382297565
and Marrakesh forgettable tier
>>
>>382297623
Basically
>>382297360
It's more like blood money than absolution
>>
>>382297360
It's basically BM 2
>>
>>382297623
Marrakesh is cool setting but the main mission uses so little of it!
>>
You HAVE done a ninja run with katana/shuriken only and no disguises, right anon?
>>
>>382298419
On Hokkien, yeah. Squashed old mate's heart, and I think I knocked off bad bitch in the steam box.
>>
>>382297965
>>382298145
Nice, thanks
>>
>Hokkaido and Sapienza are GOAT
>Paris and Bangkok are the same mansion levels... but I like replaying Paris a lot
>Marrakesh is ok because of the school and the embassy
>Colorado is kind of boring and there's not really anywhere to go

>the poison syringes
>>
So a few questions
Is Soders the guy from the intro who doesn't trust you?
Who is the guy with long hair that follows you around and (almost) sniped 47?
What is the time span of this game? The intro is the late 90s but hokkaido has to be like 2020s
>>
>>382294665
HAHHAHEHEHE LETS MAKE A GAME WHERE WHEN U DO CONTACTTS THERE IS NO WAY TO KILL THEM WITH SPECIAL WAYS OTHER THAN THE REGULAR PUSH THEM / KILL THEM WITH GUN/TOOL! YEAH LETS REMOVE ALL THE CONTENT AND FUN HEHEHEHOHOHOHHOHOHOOH
>>
>>382298897
>Who is the guy with long hair that follows you around and (almost) sniped 47?

Did you skip one of the cutscenes?
>>
File: 151.jpg (14KB, 262x337px) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
14KB, 262x337px
>>382298923
>>
>>382298897
Intro is after 47 "escapes" Ortmeyer's asylum, so yeah probably late 90s.
Long hair man is some cliffhanger shit, nobody knows. Some speculate he is a different kind of Ortmeyer assassin clone who knew 47 when they were lads.
Yeah, Sodors is that guy.
>>
>>382299002
I don't think so?
>>
>>382298923
Idk what game you're thinking of, but this is a hitman thread
>>
>>382298923
Fuck off, Valen Dreth.
>>
>making the player kill that QT in colorado
uncalled for
>>
>>382299456
You know you love it.
>>
File: 14894599415632.png (532KB, 1000x817px) Image search: [Google]
14894599415632.png
532KB, 1000x817px
All the levels are great, but I got to go with Sapienza.

Silverballer is best gun.

Garrot, lockpick, and I always get a jar of lethal poison smuggled in.
>>
>>382294665
Paris
As for weapons, Shuriken and Silverballer, even though I can't dual wield
>>
is the always online requirement gone? my internet is so fucking shitty I lose connection at least once an hour. want to play this
>>
how do I git gud? I played the tutorial missions several times and then started paris

I had no idea what to do or where to go, how do you guys git so gud
>>
>>382300931
Don't rush. Walk around, enjoy the ambiance, and slyly take note of the little gaps in the armour. Half the fun of Hitman is learning the levels at your own pace.
>>
>>382300931
spamming quicksave and exploring until I know the whole level by heart, but I'll probably get called a fag for playing like that
>>
>>382301194
fag
>>
>>382299456
>He doesn't masturbate to the sound of her choking on fiber wire
Confirmed plebeian
>>
>Agent 47 is 55 years old
>Still looks very good (no homo)
What happens when he reaches 60?
>>
Hitman 2016 takes place in 2019, apparently. At least the Showstopper mission does.

>>382300931
You have to replay each level multiple times and just walk around. There's too much to figure out and there's opportunities revealed everywhere. You'll also fuck up multiple times.
>>
>>382302841
I dont want to be a fag and follow the opportunities or use the batman vision but I get so overwhelmed
>>
>>382303069
Turn off all that shit, NPC's will give you clues, even if they're not part of the opportunity tree
>>
>>382301926
I doubt 5 years will do much to him
>>
Hokkaido
Lockpick, because that's all the gear you ever need to take on missions.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.