[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play Gothic 1 >think /v/ was memeing me about how great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Gothic-II-PC[1].jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic-II-PC[1].jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>play Gothic 1
>think /v/ was memeing me about how great Gothic is because the world was empty with no incentive to explore because the best stuff is in the main quest and there's almost no side quests after Act I
>start Gothic 2
>5 hours in and I've made almost no progress because of the sheer amount of stuff to do and places to explore

holy shit nobody told me Gothic 2 was this much better than 1. Gothic thread
>>
>>382293679
I thought Gothic 1 was medicore too but loved Gothic 2

Also i recommend you start NoTR (just follow the ornament questline) during Act II before you go to the Valley of Mines because after you finish NoTR you will be more powerful and valley of mines will be easier
>>
how did you manage to run Gothic 2?

It just wont fucking work for me
>>
>>382293885
thanks for the tip, i was wondering about that. right now i'm stuck on most of the quests I have though, because almost all of them are about finding thieves in the harbor and I've talked to everyone I think and have almost no real leads.

>>382294124
for steam there's a patch, a playerkit, and a systempack you have to install. I can't find the exact guide I used tho for finding those
>>
>>382293679
>ecause the world was empty with no incentive to explore because the best stuff is in the main quest

sounds like ur shit @ exploring m8
>>
What are the essential Gothic 2 mods? I am superficial and need good graphics
>>
>>382294935
The literal best sword and armor in the game are found through the main questline family
>>
>>382294783
You should install DX11 if you haven't already, it makes the game look much better and If i remember correctly you can install it and still keep your saves if im not mistaken but im not sure so double check
>>
>>382294783
>because almost all of them are about finding thieves in the harbor and I've talked to everyone I think and have almost no real leads.

If you have any silver chalices or other silver stuff don't sell it, after you decide to spare Halvor later on he buys them from you for a good price. Not sure if that's after the thieves guild or the weapon dealer quest tho
>>
>>382293679
I fuckin loved Gothic 1 except for the whole last level. Guess ill loved 2.
>>
>>382295014
DX11, there's also L'hiver which improves the graphics even futher, adds new items, rebalances a few stuff and changes the map a little, but it makes the game more difficult so it's not recommended for new players
>>
File: canthar.png (305KB, 465x948px) Image search: [Google]
canthar.png
305KB, 465x948px
>oy vey, take this pass goy I'll only force you to frame an innocent woman into jail later on and if you refuse I'll ruin your reputation

What was his problem?
>>
>play Gothic 2
>all accents are american
>uninstall
>>
>>382297168
>he doesn't play Jap games with Jap voices
>he doesn't play German games with German voices
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.