[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the general consensus on this game? what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (393KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
393KB, 670x377px
whats the general consensus on this game? what the fuck is that ending?
>>
Great music. Great artstyle. Gameplay is just Jolting around waiting for timestop to restart. Story is alright. 8/10.
>>
>game has 2 bosses kill themselves offscreen because it ran out of development time
>>
Shit was great on all fronts aside from replayability.
The static nature of the maps and story and lack of random elements made the prospect of sacrificing abilities and making the game harder in order to earn more rewards boring, just like Bastion's idols.

Other than that, the combos in turn() or whatever were super fun.
>>
>>382285614

fullfills my cuck fetish

>ywn be turned into a sword to watch your gf take nigger dicks
why live
>>
File: Red-Transistor.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Red-Transistor.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>382285614
I loved the music, style, and feel of everything. But the story didn't resonate quite as well as Bastion did for me. Outside of moments like Red trying to communicate with the deteriorating sword through abandoned computer consoles, or the way you see that society could vote on the artificial weather, which was great.

I feel like they were determined to keep the nature of the world of Transistor and most of the characters ambiguous, which made it harder to get invested in the stakes of the conflict.
>>
File: 1452917774253.jpg (56KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
1452917774253.jpg
56KB, 636x636px
>>382286186
Losing abilities during fights was hit and miss for me.

I liked being forced to experiment and try out new power combinations, but I usually just ended up reloading if I lost to many of my favorites and had to retry taking on a boss without them.
>>
Good artstyle and music (although I'm not a fan of the vocals). Good story too. But the combat was boring imo.
>>
>>382285614
Basic story explanation
Cloudbank is basically a big machine/virtual reality thing that everyone is uploaded to
either the Countryside is a metaphor for the afterlife, or a literal place that happens to be the real world outside Cloudbank
Red kills herself to leave Cloudbank as there's literally nobody left, and even the Transistor Voice wouldn't interact with her in any way.
>>
>>382287367
so the same bullshit they pulled in enslaved: odyssey then
>>
File: Transistor.jpg (872KB, 777x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Transistor.jpg
872KB, 777x1200px
>>382287367
I wondered why Red's lover was afraid of her leaving Cloud Bank in the end. Whether she was trapping herself within another layer of virtual reality, or if she was leaving it for the real world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.