[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's the weekend, you go to blockbuster >You get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 710.jpg (69KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
710.jpg
69KB, 640x629px
>It's the weekend, you go to blockbuster
>You get that game/movie every time. what's her name?
>Your mom buys you your fave snacks
>Dad watches you and cheers you on your high score you finally beat.

Blockbuster thread?
>>
>>382284097
Blockbuster was too pure for this world.
>>
>>382284097
>Nintendo 64
>american trash food
No thanks.
>>
>no MTV music video countdown

Close
>>
>>382284097
I remember I used to rent Chrono Trigger over and over and try to beat it but my file always kept getting erased. Fuck you Chris whoever you are for always doing that.
I also rented a lot of adult anime I probably shouldn't have seen as a kid like Ninja Scroll, Voltage Fighter Gowkaizer, Grappler Baki, and SiN.
Plus Conker's bad fur day.
Blockbuster clerks and my mom didn't care so here I am.
>>
>>382284097
>Dad watches you and cheers you on your high score you finally beat.
My dad hated video games, anon.
>>
Lunchables were always shit.
>>
>>382284097
>swap pokemon with MtG
>swap lunchables with ellios pizza

pretty much
>>
>>382284459
Exactly, look where you got
>>
>>382284585

But we ate them anyway.
>>
>>382284097
Got Mischief Makers for the N64 and some Buncha Crunch. *shake shake*
>>
I always rented mario party 3. I couldn't find a copy of it for the life of me.

When blockbuster was closing their doors, I went in, slid a benjamin on the desk, and said "Hey, I want to buy a bunch of the old games you guys have". They let me have free reign over the stock room and I got soooooo many fucking games. Nothing worth real money but the sentimental value was insane. I got ring of red, both maximo games, mario party 3, eternal darkness, evergrace, fable, grabbed by the ghoulies, blinx 1 and 2, and quest 64. Best purchase I ever made.
>>
>>382284585
The pizza dunks ones were kino
>>
>>382284097
That was pretty much me aside from the lunchables and pog and it being the early 2000s.
>>
>>382284875
pizza lunchables were fucking gross. I couldnt stand the sauce they had and I would throw up every single time I ate one. also those Boyardee's are fuckign nasty as shit too.
>>
>>382285042
The sandwhich ones were better
>>
>>382284585
Cheese pizza was my jam. After the "dough" slices were gone, I'd mix the cheeses into one chamber, squirt any excess sauce in, and eat that with that little red plastic spreader.
>>
>>382284459
How did you react to a chick getting eaten out by a rock demon?
>>
>>382285042
Pizza Dunks you nigger

The pizza ones were fine tho u sound pussy
>>
>>382284662
On /v/? I can think of worse places.
>>
>>382284097
Post this list in every one of these threads

WcW vs. NWO Revenge

Happy Gilmore

Wild cherry Cola and Willy Wonka Runts(save all the bananas for last of course)
>>
where's the surge
>>
>>382285042
Its basically vomit
>>
>>382284097
wtf is that chef boy RD bucket? I had the 64, the gameboy, the lunchables, and the pog, but never saw that.
>>
As a kid, I'd get so excited inside BlockBuster that I always had to shit. Always.
>>
>>382285170
In Ninja Scroll? Honestly I don't remember the initial reaction. I only rented that maybe once or twice as a kid.
However in boobs in Voltage Fighter awakened something in me.
That and a shady video game/anime/comics store in my town called Video Galaxy sold me and my friend Suikoden 1, 2 and La Blue Girl all for like $20. We were like 13 and looked 13. Dude didn't care, he made a sale.
That pink VHS fucked me up.
>>
>get off at my bus stop
>walk the remainder of the way home
>fire up pokemon stadium 2 for daily mystery gift on pokemon silver
>play a few mini games while eating Arnotts Shapes
>either ride my bike around the neighborhood or kick a soccerball/football around the back yard
>visit friends in the area if they're outside playing as well
>beyblades inside an empty bird bath
>skateboarding rly fast down hills

Fuck man I miss those days
>>
>>382285216
>WcW vs. NWO Revenge

And Wrestlemania 2k. Don't even want to imagine how many collective hours I have between them.
>>
File: IMG_9780.jpg (49KB, 583x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9780.jpg
49KB, 583x438px
>rent Excalibur
>grab Jujjiefruits
>play OoT before movie
>mom and sis watching me talk to and hang with the carpenters/builders
>they keep losing it when they see them walk
>>
File: 1459220477345.jpg (97KB, 659x729px) Image search: [Google]
1459220477345.jpg
97KB, 659x729px
>tfw ninja scroll in the cartoon section
>>
>>382286625
>brother has a copy laying around in his bedroom
>watch it
>get a boner but realize I was self-inserting as the woman
>>
>>382285674
>jumping on trampoline with friends
>a little cheeky Cartoon Network before my parents got home
>not a single care or stress in the world

Holy FUCK I want to go back
>>
>>382284097
I lived out on a thin strip of land going out into the sea, so I only had mom and pop shops, no Blockbuster. That said, there was this little family owned video store called Good Vibes Video that I went to every Friday after school. I'd rent Banjo Kazooie and try to beat it. I rented it so many times, I could have just bought the game.
>>
>>382284097
>what's her name?
Transformers (1986)
I always got that whenever I went to block buster with my uncle and he would always get some action flick.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.