[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you ever played Initial D Arcade Stage or the PS2,PS3,PSP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Any of you ever played Initial D Arcade Stage or the PS2,PS3,PSP games?
>>
>>382274730
no but as a huge car nerd and weeb I fucking want to
>>
>>382274730
I own the PS3 and PSP games
>>
File: Pic_20170412_002314_3840x2160rs.jpg (887KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Pic_20170412_002314_3840x2160rs.jpg
887KB, 3840x2160px
Played the shit out of Stage 3 at a local arcade. No cards but I eventually beat all of the starting NPC's with various non-upgraded cars. I bounced back and forth between Bugeye WRX, Evo 7, R34 Skyline GTR, RX7, EK9 Civic R, and FD RX7. Could not tell you my favorite but I think the WRX and Evo were my top picks
>>
>>382274730
Nah, I'm just one of the faggots that just listens to the Eurobeat. Sorry.
>>
>>382276187
cool do you play the PS3 game? I'd play it against a random /v/fag over a Nipfag
>>
Arcade Stage 8 port when ?
>>
So why hasn't Sega put their ID games on consoles (Sony) anymore? Is this yet another instance of "Sega is being stupid again"?
>>
>>382274730
Of course.
>not having a CFW PS3 in 2017
>>
Are they actually good racing games or are they mostly for people who liked the anime?

Not that I'd have a problem with the latter, as long as I'm drifting while listening to eurobeat
>>
>>382277448
I think they are fun Arcade games, and they are also for those who like the anime/manga and Eurobeat
AS 1-8 has Eurobeat, Extreme Stage (ps3), Street Stage (psp), Special Stage (ps2) have Eurobeat
Arcade Stage Zero (the latest) doesn't have Eurobeat though because the Legends movies didn't have Eurobeat.
>>
>>382277978
>Arcade Stage Zero (the latest) doesn't have Eurobeat though because the Legends movies didn't have Eurobeat.

Is this because of, dare I say it, /licensingissues/? Literally everything relating to Japanese games can be answered by that.

>why hasn't this game been localized?
>licensing issues

>will you ever remaster this game?
>no because licensing issues

>will this game come to a non-Sony platform?
>no because licensing issues

>why are the DLC characters renamed for the western release?
>licensing issues
>>
>>382278258
I don't know. I think it's because Initial D Legends didn't use Eurobeat, so Sega changed the music to fit the Legends movies.
I think AS8 came out like 3-4 years ago? And it had plenty of Eurobeat so I don't think it's licensing issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvMunfP2Amg&list=PLduNMePN1bueyrZNHqYCOiLnnfUY5jR8a
>>
Yeah, I've been able to play all three of them.
the PS2 one has by far the best soundtrack, but the PSP one has more tracks and stuff.
The PS3 one is weird, I haven't gotten the hang of the physics yet.
>>
Religiously played Stage 3 in the arcades and PSP. I plan to buy the same arcade machine in the near future.
>>
>>382279904
well the PS3 game is more like AS4 which had a new and different physics than AS2-AS3
>>
File: dlicense.png (788KB, 816x459px) Image search: [Google]
dlicense.png
788KB, 816x459px
I ended up going to this anime convention in my area for two years just so I could play stage 6. There's also an arcade within driving distance with stage 8, and another right by my place with the original arcade stage, both in excellent condition.

You can even buy a license for 6/8 to save your progress/records to. It takes forever to process, but it actually reprints your avatar every time you unlock new cosmetic items.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.