[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been playing VTM because I heard wonders about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3936.jpg (416KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3936.jpg
416KB, 600x600px
So I've been playing VTM because I heard wonders about the story but the gameplay is holding me back.
Bosses are too hard and the combat system is shit.
Is it really worth to power through the shitty combat? What do you think about the game?
>>
>>382273953
The game is great up to Chinatown.

At that point just stop playing because it becomes a shitfest, but until that it's pretty amazing. And the combat is shit but it doesnt matter because the game is not about the combat, it's about the immersion, characters, music etc. The combat is literally a filler
>>
It's not a good game. Standard /v/ Nostalgiafagism
>>
>>382274214
It's just that i'm at the end of a side quest and can't fucking finish it bc the boss of the cult uses magic speed and a fucking shotgun.
>>
>>382273953
The game is great, one of the best cRPGs, but, yeah... unfinished, buggy, horrid combat.
But it deserves to be played, it's actually one of handful games I can still enjoy.
>>
>>382274721
What do you recomend me to level up for combat? I just want to make it less unbearable.
>>
>>382273953
>bosses are too hard
the only difficult boss is the hentai one
what the fuck are you doing nigger, i killed almost every boss easily with just fists, a fucking katana or that automatic shotgun are even better, seriously what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>382275102
Brawl or Melee - much better than firearms, but halfway through the game you'll have to spend your points on firearms, too.
>>
>>382274612
yeah that guy can be a pain in the dick, as long as you have some defence/ blood packs (they can fully heal you mid combat) and ~7 in unarmed/melee/fire arms (with bloodbuff/auspex active) he's pretty easy.
at that point you dont even need the blood packs
>>
>>382273953
>Bosses are too hard and the combat system is shit.
Fucking casuals, man.
>>
>>382275492
What's the best starting class and magic powers to get through the game easily?
>>
>>382276025
Simply Ventrue
>>
>>382275123
>the only difficult boss is the hentai one
use fire, problem solved.
>>
>>382276025
everything except nosferatu and bloodbuff which everyone has
if you can't beat the game with bloodbuff you might aswell just cheat
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.