[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst troll you've ever encountered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: gamer.jpg (48KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
gamer.jpg
48KB, 580x387px
What's the worst troll you've ever encountered in a video game?
>>
Gmod trolls, some can be really creative, but others just copy Youtubers like Lostinplace, Frisky, and Pixelcat.
Gmod is the most cancerous multiplayer game out there.
>>
Someone on TF2 who kept spewing edgy shit
>I'm enforcing a strict buttfucking policy
>Your daddy said you had a real tight butthole
>>
Someone who stayed in a lane doing nothing in Dota2 feeding the enemies

When PMd he said "fuck that shit , IM too HIGH"
>>
>>382272756
I support the admins' decision to ban them as soon as they recognize them. All they're going to do is cause a racket on your server. No matter what you do their fanbase is going to invade your shitty server, so it's a lose lose situation.
>>
Hard mode: not in MOBAs or other heavily team based games like OW
>>
>playing UT1999 circa 2004
>CTF I think, didn't play much pure DM
>suddenly a wild underage with a mic appears
>has his mic next to his speakers, isn't using push-to-talk
>what started as half a second of reverbed music turns into a godawful mess of noise as it repeats back through the speakers and the mic over and over
>underage tard starts screaming
>"STOP MESSING WITH MY SPEAKERS YOU ASSHOLES!"
>"STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT YOU ASSHOLES!"
>suddenly hear woman's voice
>"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"
>lots of screaming and whining, then he finally leaves the game and we get back to playing

It was just dumb. The only troll I saw that did worse was one guy on Multi Theft Auto:San Andreas's Freestate server. He had some infinite health cheat on, and was running around killing everyone while trying to claim the "lag" was the reason he never took damage. I parked a firetruck on top of him, he screamed about how I was a cowardly faggot for about 10 minutes. Somehow he didn't think to turn the cheat off long enough to die and respawn.
>>
>>382272561
There were 2 guys on some Chivalry sever a couple years ago. They were team killing, stabbing people in the back as they spawned.

I quit the server, came back a couple hours later and they were still at it. Devoted to making the game unplayable.
>>
>>382273320
this is pretty funny though tbqhlbgtbltfam
>>
A degenerate rogue from our guild commited suicide on kel'thuzad in my guilds final Immortal attempt. His reasoning was that we wronged him by giving another rogue our first set of Warglaives.
>>
File: Dad.png (32KB, 250x446px) Image search: [Google]
Dad.png
32KB, 250x446px
this guy
>>
Mostly modders in GTA Online. GTA was a mistake.
>>
File: 1467439680408.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1467439680408.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>382272561
>mfw realizing everyone on GMOD RP is a cancerous youtuber
It's like being in a shitty arthouse film where everyone but you has a camera and is saying weird bullshit.
>>
>>382272561
one time playing runescape as a kid dicking around at clan wars this guy spent a long ass time pretending to be my friend then he lured me to some dangerous zone and him and one of his friends jumped me and took my shit
>>
>>382274650
>rogue
color me surprised
was he undead by pure chance?
>>
File: 1470212222140.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1470212222140.png
20KB, 560x407px
>>382272561
The only guy that could get me genuinely angry online only said one phrase and never saw him again.
>playing Tera
>join random group for dungeon
>"Hello"
>"And bye (:"
>get kicked
Thats it. Funny how something so simple made me butthurt for the whole day but other trolls sperging shit for hours had no effect at all so far.
>>
File: mpmk7.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
mpmk7.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>Playing Reign of Kings server
>Minding my own business when I'm killed by a short black man with a large head
>"Fuck you racist scum"
>He calls admin on me
>Tells a sob story to an admin about how he "comes to the game to get away from dicks like me"
>Admin confronts me when i respawn
>I try to explain my story, but he leaves to deal with some more important business
>Look into bottom chat to see the admin arguing with a guy on stealing apples from the "Admin Palace"
>MFW
>>
File: 1487705904740.jpg (55KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1487705904740.jpg
55KB, 640x628px
>>382276882
>tera
ah the memories of some br rolling on my chest I needed. I think I quit a few days after that because I was so mad
>>
>>382277305
Fuck those admin palaces
I trebbed one once with a couple of buddies, and some admins held us on trial, where our defense was a biased admin. That bastard did nothing to defend us, and the jury were people who had donated to the server.
The admins kicked all of us, but saved me, the "ringleader" for last, for one last badass phrase
>To launch a boulder at the king's palace, is going to get you ass raped, my friend.
To which I replied
>Mate, I didn't even take a shingle off your palace, I think you're over-
BANNED
>>
>>382272561
MasterKnight75

Whiny douchebag of the highest order who thought the fact that he could play Kirby Amazing Mirror without getting hit actually had relevance to playing multiplayer in Kid Icarus Uprising. He was a half-decent player of the latter, but his constant complaining about game mechanics and how the meta ended up was legendary.
He also made a video where he complained about his bathroom in a hotel he was staying at. I think it's still out there.
>>
>Playing Archeage
>My class is a Kajiit, but lame
>I only played the game for the boats
>Minding my own business on the sea when a large wave of massive ships are approaching
>It's the enemy factions, and they're out for blood
>"Ah, Huronigas, you're a wanted man" says the guy on the largest ship
>Realizes that stealing apples gives you crime
>Also remembers where I am
>"You may have been the hunters in the past, but surely you must be aware of what's out here."
A brief pause
> They shoot me and sail South
>Get fucked up by the kraken
>the Trollers get trolled

>
>>
>>382272561
ultimate troll: hiring a transgender person.

transgender community manager that cosplays every stream but refuses to let certain cosmetic outfits comes to our region because they are 'inappropriate'.

any time anyone questions him, his motives, or his ability to do his job, a bunch of sock puppets and white knights jump out of no where to attack the poster as being 'transfobic'.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32KB, 380x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32KB, 380x200px
>Playing Space Engineers
>Minding my own space station
>Giant dick ship jumps out of hyperspace
>He's going to ram into my station
>My guns do their best, but they're too weak against it
>He hits the reactor section and detaches the head, then backs off
>The damage isn't too severe
>Until the head explodes
>The entire space station goes offline
>The part I'm in is drifting
>The guy warps
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.