[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God here, bringing some Revelation to the long awaited Life patch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Me.jpg (379KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
379KB, 620x412px
God here, bringing some Revelation to the long awaited Life patch notes! Forgive the messy formatting, my children, I am still hard at work up here trying to fix many more things for a better, more enjoyable Life experience!

>Fixed an issue where upon death, those that chose the Atheist route but had no Evil Points during their main quest were being sent to the Hell map
>Fixed an issue where attractive NPC female characters were making more money streaming mini-games than real players doing real work
>Increased the timer on breath-holding when underwater (universal)
>Fixed an issue where the Mainstream Media faction was in a constant loop of reporting the same news over and over
>Fixed an issue where some NPCs had inaccurately reported that Hideo Kojima (NPC) was secretly working for the Konami faction
>Improved framerate performance overall by lowering the resolution on the unexplored cities in the deepest parts of the ocean (get exploring! it's been years and no one has been there yet! :D)
>Decreased the power of guns (universal)
>Increased the power of melee weapons, including fists (universal)
>Increased life expectancy to be an average of 90
>Removed some bugged NPCs that were making underwhelming items for the Video Game Industry faction
>Removed a bug that caused players to end their own Life sessions due to a deep sense of desperation, effectively removing players with great potential from the game
>Due to popular demand: wavedashing and improved wall-jumping are back!
>Fixed a collision error at the top of the Eiffel Tower where players could clip into a rail, and walk high up in the skybox
>Corrected grammar in the History database that had caused many NPCs to inaccurately report that the NPC "Adolf Hitler" had somehow done something wrong

Working on the Muslim AI to stop them from, well, you know... anyway, hope you guys enjoy! More updates will come soon. Thank you for still being in Life!
>>
I keep experiencing a bug with female players
Every-time I spend credits on them their affinity towards me actually decreases and she spends a lot of time with guys from other clans
Also when we spawned a new player, his default skin was way too dark
>>
you still havent removed the jewish class, they fucking killed your son
>>
File: 1496035026916.png (2MB, 1604x821px) Image search: [Google]
1496035026916.png
2MB, 1604x821px
WHERE IS GOD??
>>
>>382270458
Still waiting for the Atmosphere dlc for the other Planets. Back to work you lazy prick
>>
i think i found a bug, i took the "just be yourself" talent at level 18 but im level 24 now and social minigames are still balls to the wall hard
>>
File: 1475607401494.jpg (153KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1475607401494.jpg
153KB, 1200x675px
finally you post something, It's been impossible to contact you, how do I get a refund for this shitty game?
>>
>>382270827
I thought they were gone when the holocaust update came out?
>>
>>382271719
The game is free, anon. Like me, you signed up for the game back during our time in the soul factory.
>>
File: 1439080843373.png (35KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
1439080843373.png
35KB, 320x224px
>>382270458
>>382270640
>>382270827

>Life-RPG threads are now shitoty /pol/bait

Great. take another thing away from us you fucking bigots and racists. God I wish all the neighboring countries would just band together, put aside their differences and use their surveillance network to find all /pol/ users and jsut shoot on site. World would be a much better place. Thank you god. Amen.
>>
>>382272018
>The game is free, anon. Like me,
Well since you're free, how about a date?
>>
>STILL hasn't fixed the Tower of Babel
Jesus, God, get on with it!
>>
>>382271523
>another one falls for the meme

How hard is it to read the tooltip properly. It boosts charisma by 20 PERCENT, not a flat amount, so unless you already had some to begin with you're shit out of luck.
>>
Tutorial still takes 13 years (plus 4-8 with the grad pack DLC) that's like half of the game wasted just learning how to play
>>
>>382270458
>Fixed an issue where the Mainstream Media faction was in a constant loop of reporting the same news over and over
Hey G-Man, most of your work is top tier, but this issue hasn't been fixed for me.
>>
>playing life

Its a shitty RNG grindfest for normies. don't bother.
>>
>>382273554
Be glad you even get a tutorial, seriously, in the beta you would spawn, grow, die at 15. Fucking cheetah ate you in the Africa map.
>>
>>382270458
Iv been grinding zones where female mobs are for 23 years now and still no loot please increase pants drop rate.
>>
Could you fix the RNG roll rates? You set the bar too low.
>>
Daily reminder

LCK > Everything else

Str/dex twats need not apply
>>
>>382273554
the only people who think the tutorial isnt the best part of the game is people still doing it
>>
>>382273853
Man, I'm glad there aren't any of those guys still around. It's bad enough hearing players from the WWII event complaining about how shitty today's players are.
>>
File: space.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
>>382270458

Getting really bored, are you ever going to reduce the resources needed to reach other zones? Like only 12 players have ever made it to the Lunar instance.
>>
File: 911juflag.jpg (13KB, 388x714px) Image search: [Google]
911juflag.jpg
13KB, 388x714px
>>382272226
>>382272226
>>
When are the paganists getting banned?
>>
When are you going to fix the poor social standing bug for gingers? Didn't realise this was going to be a permament cosmetic decision, and now my enjoyment of the game is suffering from it. :(
>>
>>382270458
VR support when
>>
NPC disposition seems fucked up, no matter what I do it never rises
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.