[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Reggie's son >Reggie walks into your room one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Reggie2.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Reggie2.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>be Reggie's son
>Reggie walks into your room one Thursday evening
>he hands you an unlabelled N64 cartridge and says
>"well son, today our employees were cleaning out our inventory and found this. It's called what, Mother 3 for the N64? I don't know, do you want it?

What do you do?
>>
Destroy it
>>
>>382263242
What if you were to give mother 3 to, say, twenty... intelligent people i mean, what would that do? Let's face it what would it do?
>>
>>382263242
Make a nice RasPi case out of it
>>
>>382264026
We need a Conker 2.
>>
>>382263242
Play it, tease things about it in various places online, open a patreon saying if I get enough monthly I'll release the rom in a year's time, say I didn't get enough, then the year after that sell the rom to the highest bidder.
>>
>>382264941
>tfw they already had a lot of the game done
>tfw they already knew what parodies they were going to make
>the whole plot was ready
>microsoft buys out rare
>Cancels it
LITERALLY why? WHy dude? Tell me please.
>>
>>382265772
Mother 3 was in a similar position. It was like OoT where they built upon the game over and over, essentially remaking it several times over again. They cancelled it because the GC was on the horizon once it was entering the final stages of development.
>>
Consume illegal drugs. Go pick fights with strangers, then run from the police. Go to prison. Find out a girl I don't remember is pregnant with my child. Marry her in prison. Get her pregnant again through conjugal visit while still in prison. Get early parole due to having a family with young children who need me. Get sent back after a few weeks by showing up to my state-secured employment too high to work. Get another early parole after the minimum time wait (3 or 6 months). Stay out of prison for a few years this time. One day chimp out and murder the bitch and brats. Either kill myself or suicide by cops. Don't got to hell, because I never had a soul to begin with.
>>
>>382266491
Similar yeah, but not the same. Mother 3 came out on the GBA and nobody complained because it was amazing.
>>
File: Donkey Kong Racing.png (40KB, 228x90px) Image search: [Google]
Donkey Kong Racing.png
40KB, 228x90px
>>382265772
I'm more upset about Donkey Kong Racing.
>>
>>382263242
Earthbound has never interested me.
>>
>>382265669
You're Reggie's son alright
>>
File: 1498074091165.jpg (546KB, 838x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1498074091165.jpg
546KB, 838x1656px
>>382263242
I'd return it to Nintendo and hope they give me a ride to Nintendcon
>>
File: [spoiler].png (15KB, 1100x119px) Image search: [Google]
[spoiler].png
15KB, 1100x119px
>>382264026
LOL
>>
In development games are not put onto cartridges
>>
I'd gut it and turn it into a gaming PC. Just picked up a gtx 750 mini last night.
>>
Stream the game and make some MONAY MONAY MONAY
>>
>>382270029
>Reggie's son
>not automatically invited to con
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.