[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skyrim is what Witcher 3 tried to be but miserably failed. Witcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Skyrim is what Witcher 3 tried to be but miserably failed. Witcher 3 is objectively a shitty skyrim clone.
>>
>>382258428
Witcher has more in common with Bioware games than Bethesda ones.
>>
Are you salty people disagreed with your long ignorant post in that Witcher 3 thread a little bit ago?

Comparing the two games is ridiculous but if we were to lets see

Skyrim: Shit combat, Shit world, Shit NPC interaction, Shit copy pasted dungeons, Awful story, nothing you do impacts the world

Witcher 3: Shit Combat, good world, Great NPC interaction, Hand crafted dungeons, Good story, your choices impact plenty throughout the world.

Any average side quest on the Witcher 3 is more fleshed out and dense than the best Skyrim quests.
>>
>>382259143
suck geralt's wrinkly old man penis some more.
>>
>>382260672
Sure showed him mah man.
Skyrim is a shitty game that only normies praise. Bethesda is a fucking hack of a company, one of the laziest devs around
>>
I don't know what bot or shill makes all these threads the last few days, but it's getting really old really fast
>>
>>382258428
That "find my pan" quest is better and more interesting than the entirety of skyrim
>>
VOTE

http://www.strawpoll.me/13317858/r
>>
>>382258428
>Witcher 3 is objectively a shitty skyrim clone
And both of those are objectively shitty Gothic clones.
>>
>>382264136
This
>>
>>382263957
Ignore faggot OP
Let's turn this into favourite Witcher quests thread
I liked the one with pan
>think it's just a little joke poking fun at ye olde fetch quest
>All that secret super spy shit

I also liked the one with the monster suicide squad
>>
>>382258428
t. GameInformer
>>
>>382264918
I liked the one where you turned on your witcher senses and then followed the red footprints and then it told you to press X to activate a cutscene
>>
>>382258428
Why is the witcher 3 more fun then?
>>
>>382266347
because Bethesda games are worse with each installmend
Next Elder scrolls will be just longass tunnel with rooms on the sides every 10 minutes of walk, city every 30 and boss every hour
and you can buy moving fast as DLC
>>
>>382264918
I liked Black Pearl
>'Hey Geralt come to Skellige to get a black pearl for my wife'
>After you get his pearl he says he doesn't have money right now and you should see him in Novigrad
>Already expect him to try some shit when I got to Novigrad
>His wife has Alzheimer
>A black pearl from skellige is a dream of their from when they were young
>he thought it would bring back her memories
>It didn't

I know it sound cliche but the way it played out really hit. Mostly because I was caught off guard.
Another good one is
>Put the baby in the oven
>>
>>382268259
I really liked black pearl as well. It's a simple quest but I felt bad for the guy after learning about his wife.
>>
>>382267085
Dont give them ideas faggot.
>>
>>382268919
Me too. Still took his money though. I gots to get paid that grandmaster shit ain't cheap
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.