[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this is and will always be the best DBZ Fighte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: super_dbz_back_top.jpg (135KB, 600x286px) Image search: [Google]
super_dbz_back_top.jpg
135KB, 600x286px
Reminder that this is and will always be the best DBZ Fighter, sorry arcsysfags, but this was developed by a former Capcom producer who worked on fighting games during Capcom's peak

also

>has playable chichi
>artstyle that emulates the manga rather than the anime
>no non canon Super characters or movie garbage either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD9wnTk0srw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_O28CBUgmo
>>
File: 1490308891767.png (94KB, 234x420px) Image search: [Google]
1490308891767.png
94KB, 234x420px
>>382256551
This was the one with the weird English dub and that non-canon Cyborg Frieza form, right? I played it at a friend's once.

It was janky, but fun.
>>
i mean animations look stiff and janky as hell
>>
>>382256551
You're joking, right? This looks terrible compared to DBF.
>>
>>382257261
It needs to come to the switch. I feel like this could be a lot more successful nowadays with online and people knowing that it's not meant to be a budokai clone.
>>
>>382257715
Even Hyper DBZ looks better than DBZ Fighter. Stop riding the arc sys train, they've made kuso before like HnK and Sengoku Basura.
>>
>>382257975
>kuso
Just say shit you autistic weeb
>>
File: Goku_Frieza.png (109KB, 774x1103px) Image search: [Google]
Goku_Frieza.png
109KB, 774x1103px
>>382256551
>>382257975
>trying to start shit with people who are hyped for DBFZ

Anyone with a brain who's played it knows Super DBZ is the best DBZ fighter currently out, and DBFZ will be the newestest bestest one whenever it comes out, but people will actually be playing that one. I'm positive DBFZ will be a good game, and if it isn't, at the very least it will be a fun one. I'm just glad DBZ is getting a new, proper fighting game since the ill-fated Super DBZ.
>>
>>382258075
but kusoge perfectly describes HnK. It's shit to the point of being amusing like LB2.
>>
>>382257975
>HnK
>shit
lolwut
>>
>>382256551
>super
>non canon
t. butthurt GTpedro
>>
>>382258856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thol1fzNT3U
>>
>>382260018
But every character has 100% combos so it's balanced.

Plus the game is fun as all fuck to play, which is all that matters with a fighting game.
>>
I hope they take a page out of Super DBZ and put in young adult ChiChi in the game.
>>
Super DBZ might actually have the worst roster in a DB game.

Also the animations are just fucking stiff and awful looking. I'd like a game with the mechanics of Super DBZ but the visual flair of something like Burst Limit.
>>
>>382256551
this game looks legitimately good, i need to find the video with the frieza and krillin players
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNQV6SCQdfY
>>
>people falling for bait this easily
>>
>>382260567
Budokai 1 without a doubt is worse. There were too many slots wasted on a secondary "form" though like Cyborg Frieza, Majin Vegeta, and King Piccolo. Could have easily replaced Cyborg Frieza with Cyborg Tao even, replace Majin Vegeta with Gotenks, and King Piccolo with Roshi and it'd be very solid. It's better than Extrem Butoden which has like 5 gokus and 4 gohans though. The game's roster only looks so bad in comparison to huge rosters like the Tenkaichi games.

>>382260268
That'd be cool, but I wouldn't want them to completely jack ChiChi from Super DBZ. I'd like to see them try their hand at making Bulma or Launch or any underused character into a unique and playable character.
>>
>>382261190
Budokai 1's roster is way better. Teen Gohan, Ginyu, Nappa, Tien, fucking Hercule.
>>
>>382261546
This game has Teen Gohan m8. And Videl and ChiChi>Hercule and Tien

Ginyu would have been great though.
>>
>>382260567
>Also the animations are just fucking stiff and awful looking.

Funny you say that when DBFZ looks even worse in this regard

>b-but it's meant to emulate sprite animation
>b-but it helps frame readability!

That doesn't make it look any less choppy, and there are plenty of competive fighters that have smooth animations that don't have frame readability issues.
>>
>>382261893
Videl is a piece of shit and a waste of a slot.
Also nothing is better than Hercule aside from maybe Gokule.
>>
>>382258684
>Anyone with a brain who's played it knows Super DBZ is the best DBZ fighter currently out

tell that to budokai and Tenkaichi fags.
>>
>>382256551
>by a former Capcom producer who worked on fighting games during Capcom's peak
>producer
>worked on
lmao
>Capcom's peak
which was when again
>>
>>382264194
>which was when again

before you were born obviously, under age kun
>>
>>382264391
oh cool because i'm not a capcom cocksucker
>>
>>382265797
Don't be mad capcom has more good games than whatever company you're a fan of. Definitely more than arc sys that's for sure.
>>
On the real, how likely is Videl to make it to Fighter Z?
>>
>>382266121
you can't even understand that 1) producer is a meaningless entity in game design 2) capcom lost almost all its talented employees so what they had means nothing today, just looking at their modern material
>>
Final Bout is the best Dragon Ball game
>>
>>382266583
Probably most likely female after 18, though I can see Arcsys trolling and putting in Arale.
>>
File: 038.png (110KB, 331x293px) Image search: [Google]
038.png
110KB, 331x293px
>>382267447
Ooh~ I hope so.
I've been rewatching DBZ ever since the Fighter Z announcement (never actually watched it all the way through) and I forgot how much I loved Videl.

Playing as her must be fun too. I'm looking forward to doing that.
>>
OH shit, Now I can post about the channel that shows off some pretty great Super DBZ tournament and casual play in Japan. This is all stuff from the end of last year/start of this year, and they are STILL playing the shit out of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kljeg8GQFqE&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aebItZI3to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tq4sF0zyUI

and here's a good showing of some of the silly stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJaN7bBRIGs
>>
>>382267775
The Great Saiyaman arc is one of my favorite arcs in all of DB desu. It has such a western or superhero like feel to it. Gohan reminds me of Spiderman and it was (hate to use this word) comfy, seeing him in social situations and trying to adapts is great. Reminds me of when Goku was getting used to being around people after living isolated for so long in the mountains. Also the tournament portion was fantastic and the build up to a new threat was great. Shame all the stuff pre buu was actually better than the buu arc.
>>
>>382268062
this is all arcade footage I assume?
>>
How come Frieza wasn't in HFEL with his cyborg attachments? How come Cyborg Frieza only appears once in the whole of Dragonball Z? Is it some retarded shit like HFEL doesn't have cybernetics?
>>
>>382256551
I actually bought it a few days ago.
Easily the funnest DBZ fighter I've played yet. Leveling a Chi-chi right now, fucking great game.
>>
>>382256551
Boy this game looks like a clunky fucking mess. Soul calibur 1 looked smoother than this shit.
>>
>>382268845
If you're going to troll at least troll correctly, it's HFIL.
>>
>DBZ F is shit bevause is not muh tenkaichi

Nice psyops here mahvel fags
>>
>>382266625
Actually a lot of the people that worked on older entries on the versus series are working on infinite now
>>
>>382269701
Why does it look so bad then still? Will it be a surprisingly good game that just has horrendous graphics and a shit roster?
>>
>>382269308
Whoops I forgot it was HFIL but Home For Eternal Losers sounds better than infinite. Seriously though why did Cyber Frieza never come back?
>>
>>382256551
While I do think DBZ Fighter will be fun it's just not really the right feel for a DBZ game. Tenkaichi hit the nail on the head and then instead of continuing it they went into stupid gimmicks like create a character and team battles and bullshit. We just need a Tenkaichi 4 with all the new stuff in Super plus the stuff they missed.
>>
>>382269826
The gameplay is fine
The graphics look bad because it's rushed. I don't see how that team would be any good at 3D graphics when they're known for 2D games
>>
>>382269930
Because Frieza was put in a regenration tube
>>
File: 1438049021078.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438049021078.gif
125KB, 600x600px
>>382270260
Why won't capcom learn from Namco and just push it back like Tekken 7? It got delayed endlessly but now everyone loves it. If given more time I think it could be a fantastic game. Fucking Capco,
>>
>>382268707
Yes. So it lacks the extras from the home release.
>>
File: such as.jpg (38KB, 1180x1000px) Image search: [Google]
such as.jpg
38KB, 1180x1000px
>>382269701
>Actually a lot of the people that worked on older entries on the versus series are working on infinite now
>>
>>382269930
If you're being genuine:
In the manga, Frieza never showed up again after he was killed by Trunks.
Any appearance of him in the DBZ anime is non-canon filler.

When he is shown in hell in Resurrection F and Super, he does have his cybernetics and is revived with them. He's subsequently put into a much better healing tube that had been invented since his death that restored his body fully.
>>
Best DBZ fighting game still. Let's go low-ter Krillin!
>>
File: SSJ Vegeta.jpg (114KB, 1138x889px) Image search: [Google]
SSJ Vegeta.jpg
114KB, 1138x889px
The best DBZ fighting games are the ones with crazy what if stories.
>>
>>382256551
>artstyle that emulates the manga
It's not "emulating" anything, it's using the same ugly cel shading the Budokai games do.
>>
>>382268845
He has cybernetics in Super, then he gets revived and dies again, losing them
>>
>>382271650
No it isn't. The shading is done by hand, budokai uses machine shaders.
>>
>>382271650
>ugly

get your eyes checked m8, and it definitely takes cues from the manga. The color schemes follow the manga, the sound FX when characters get hit, even the main menu page. Also the fact that they left out non canon movie garbage means they were definitely trying to alienate anime fans.
>>
That's the weirdest spelling of DBZBT3 for the Wii I've ever seen.
>>
>>382256551
>playable chichi
Come on man, no one gives a shit about that.
>>
>>382272221
Speak for yourself I'd buy DBZ Fighter the first day if they manage to make Bulma or Launch or Oolong or any of those irrelevant characters playable and unique.
>>
>>382271576
>being Yajirobe at that moment
>>
>>382272881
Yajirobe cutting off Vegeta's tail is one of the greatest moments in all of Dragonball.
>>
File: 235_4.png (442KB, 626x517px) Image search: [Google]
235_4.png
442KB, 626x517px
>>382273083
¨He should have gotten his own spinoff thing, maybe like how Trunks got his future chapter thing.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.