[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it just sad? Just unfair? How Morrigan is so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: moye.jpg (722KB, 1753x987px) Image search: [Google]
moye.jpg
722KB, 1753x987px
Isn't it just sad? Just unfair? How Morrigan is so much better than Yen but Dragon Age is so much worse than Witcher?
>>
>>382254298
Yennefer is literally the worst girl ever.
>>
Isn't it just sad? Just unfair? How you won't stop shitposting? >>382254298
>>
We have this same thread every fucking day.
>>
>>382254490
which strikes too close to home because a lot of guys will go for women that are nothing but toxic for them. geralt is no better.
>>
>>382254298
>low test betas everywhere
i should not be surprised, this is /v/ after all, but still: jeez
>>
>>382254512
Until you fucking like it.
>>
>>382254298
fun fact : dragon age has better engine and tech that tw3 but because of the dev being shit, it looks worst.
On you pic, morrigan has SSS for exemple.
>>
>>382258141
>Frostbite being good for anything that isn't battlefield
>>
Never played the witcher but that girl on the right looks like nadine sage
>>
>>382254298
Yen is a flawed human character.
Morrigan is just a sexy witch archetype.
>>
i havent paid attention to dragon age since the first one. did anything ever come from romancing morrigan? i was told she would take my seed and birth something evil or some shit.

yennefer is an ugly as fuck name btw
>>
>>382258941
>Yen will cuck me
>Morrigan won't
>>
>>382259110
You can make her pregnant at the end of DA:O and in the final DLC you can come with her into that other dimension to raise your child with her, of course only if she was romanced. Her goal was to use the baby's soul to gain power but she couldn't bring herself to do it because she was unaware of the consequences, she just raised the boy and became a pretty decent mother considering her backstory.
>>
I hope they make the Warden the MC for Dragon Age 4 so i can continue romancing my waifu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.