[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never played any Kingdom Hearts series, so I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 3max.jpg (347KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
3max.jpg
347KB, 500x624px
I've never played any Kingdom Hearts series, so I'm going to buy this game.
Is this really good to play?
>>
>>382249827
Yes, just play it in the order the game lists you

also there is a sequel collection to this collection, after you beat this (which will take you weeks minimum), you may want to buy "Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue" after.
>>
>>382249827

yes, be aware that you do get 4 games and the other 2 games aren't really games but a collection of cutscenes. this collection has pretty much the best version of kh2 final mix. If you want to take it a step further after playing the collection check out KH2.8
>>
>>382249827
yeah, and they finally fixed everything too
>>
I`d spoil it for you, but i have no clue where to start. The story is a mess.
>>
khfags are delusional, worse than smashfags
>>
>>382252514
y
>>
>>382252570
>CRITICAL LVL 1 ONLY
>DARKNESS
>REVOLUTIONARY COMBAT, *MASH SQUARE, ENEMY ATTACKS, PRESS CIRCLE
>FRIENDSHIP
>birth by sleep
>incoherent story, explained in a way only autistic man childs would praise as the second coming of jesus
>WHY DOES SORA LOOK LIKE VANITAS
>DARKNESS
>>
>>382253283
o
>>
Don't listen to fanboy retards! The movies are not worth watching, and unless a real time card battle system sounds appealing to you (which it might) then you should skip chain of memories and just read a quick synopsis
>>
>>382252514
Hey, at least they're not as delusional as Breath of the Wild fags.
>>
>>382253283

>mash square
>mash circle

You must really like blocking into jumps
>>
>>382253584

The story in Chain of Memories is arguably the best in the series. Even if you can't get used to the card system, I recommend to at least play through the game on easy.
>>
>>382253283
>doesn't even know how the controls work

kys.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.