[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you paid for this you're everything that is wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dlc.jpg (794KB, 1574x1435px) Image search: [Google]
dlc.jpg
794KB, 1574x1435px
If you paid for this you're everything that is wrong with current gaming.
>>
I'm just gonna wait for pack 2, supposedly that has actual content.
>>
>>382247421
But that's just pack one of two
>>
>>382248271
Yea, I too think that Hearts of Stone was the better DLC
>>
Do I have to start a new game to play cave of trials?
>>
>>382247421
I didn't pay for either of them
>>
>paying for hard mode
Holy shit
>>
To be honest I'd rather play BoTW than Witcher 3. Atleast BoTW has fun gameplay.
>>
>>382247421
How miserable and insecure must you be that you keep making this thread?
>>
>>382248934
Not even hard mode
You're paying to make enemies into even bigger damage sponges
You're being charged for making the game more tedious
>>
File: Quests.png (4MB, 1240x4772px) Image search: [Google]
Quests.png
4MB, 1240x4772px
>>382247421
>you need to buy dlc to get decent content
>>
>>382247421
>Top: some no name indieshit I've never heard of
>Bottom: Famous title known across the entire world, made by company known for putting out quality games

Yeah I know what I'll have thanks
>>
>>382249437
>Popularity over Quality
This is why no one likes Nintenshills
You think that just because your games are tied to a big-name company that immediately makes them masterpieces
Fuck you and fuck everyone like you
>>
>>382249437
>>382249726
Are you guys from an alternate dimension or something? On what planet is Witcher 3 obscure?
>>
>>382249054
I don't get it, Witcher 3 is fun. Sure, reddit and other normies love it so we feel the obligation to shit on it but come on. Sure, the combat isn't challenging enough, even on the hardest level but rolling and spamming attack/bomb is literally what you do in BoTW too. Boss designs are cool, signs are cool, being forced to choose the right oils/potions for each enemy was a great feature (although they could make it more obligatory at hardest mode).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.