[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>...and you must leave without your tie to the force. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: you must leave.png (3MB, 1544x810px) Image search: [Google]
you must leave.png
3MB, 1544x810px
>...and you must leave without your tie to the force.

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>382243968
all his friends fucking died twice

first when Malak razed their enclave from orbit and second when Nihilus ate the planet they were all meeting on
>>
>>382244089
His teachings failed Revan and Malak. He inadvertently caused both of these events.
>>
>>382244490
But they both failed precisely because they didn't follow his teachings...

>>382243968
His problem is that the protagonist is basically force aids
>>
File: 81C5GWd74ZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (271KB, 1059x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81C5GWd74ZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
271KB, 1059x1500px
Are these worth getting on Steam if I played them on Xbox and loved them?
How's the restored content mod for II?
>>
>mfw I fucked up my Kreia run by killing one of the Jedi

I tried to spare that asshole on the planet that was rebelling but he refused to not die. Then the rest of the Jedi I spent saving went ballistic. JEEZ. Kreia was NOT happy.
>>
>>382246363
you literally have to upgrade your speech to max as soon as possible in these games to get good outcomes
>>
>>382246469
I always do that anyway but if you side with the ""bad"" guys on that planet he will fight to death no matter what.
>>
>>382243968
Good question, one I can not answer considering I killed him. I mean there's really no reason not to kill the Jedi Cunts
>>
why does my screen cuts to black during every cutscene? I have to alt+tab everytime, but doing that makes me miss like 5 seconds of game time and it's really irritating
this happens for both KOTORs
>>
>>382245487
Restored content is a mixed blessing. One one hand, the game makes a bit more sense now that you actually get scenes that introduce characters properly and connect events together. On the other hand, a lot of what they rebuilt was cut for obvious reasons and should have remained cut.
>>
>>382243968

I killed all the Jedis and I killed Kreia.

Fuck them all. I want to be the sole wielder of the force.
>>
>>382247185
the only bad part is the Droid planet and you can get it without that part
>>
>>382243968
>tfw all I wanted was his robe
>>
>>382244490
No, they failed his teachings. He did nothing wrong.
>>
Did anybody played with the extended enclave add-on to the tslrcm? If so, how was it?
>>
>>382247408
Vrook please go and stay go
>>
>>382247296
That's not how the Force works. Thank god this trash isn't canon.
>>
>>382247363
hk factory was pretty bad
>>
>>382247634
The combat is a slog, but the dialogue is golden

This applies to the rest of the game as well
>>
>>382247634
the combat sections were but the story was pretty cool, they just need to make it easier to get through
>>
>>382247528
Being the "sole wielder of the force" wasn't canon in the old EU either, i don't know why you are getting so mad over a simple post.
>>
Redpill me, which is the best choice in KOTOR 2?
>>
>>382248104
If you mean class combination. Than Sentinel+Weapon Master/Sith Marauder
>>
>>382246363
You can't avoid killing Kavar if you side with Vaklu on Onderon. By siding with Vaklu, you are siding with the Sith and helping lead to the Republic's destruction. This is made clear about 50 times throughout the game and you really should have seen it coming.
>>
>>382243968
Nigger can't get over the fact that the jedi teachings are flawed. For him the jedi can do no wrong nor teach any fallacies.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.