[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a late gamer and I just buy this thing because i like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: quake_4_by_id_software.jpg (229KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
quake_4_by_id_software.jpg
229KB, 1024x768px
I'm a late gamer and I just buy this thing because i like de saga
Opinions of this game?
>>
The stroggification is the only memorable part
>>
>>382236942
this + the multiplayer
>>
>>382236718
It's good, but nothing to write home about.
>>
>360 just came out
>some nerd online brags to me how he gets to play Perfect Dark Zero and Quake 4 on his brand new console
>games were so forgettable that this was the only time they ever relevant to me

I'm not entirely sure this game even exists as all I've ever seen is its logo
>>
>>382238287
its pretty known for the MP at least
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG9P1BizC0A
>>
>>382236718
I loved the game OP. Sequel never.
>>
>>382236718
OP here, played the first two levels. Like the new strogg desing and the co op with CPU friendos.

How long it is?
>>
>>382236718
better DooM game than DooM3
also direct sequel to Q2 while multiplayer was update (disregarded by community) to Q3A
its pretty good game on its own, but dont expect to be blown away
>>
>>382236718
meh tier. Play it if you're bored. I liked the tank and mech parts though.
>>
>>382236718
The first half is medicore
after the stogg part that gives you the rest of your arsenal and boosts your speed it becomes a pretty entertaining shooter.
Played it on the hardest difficulty a few days ago and have no regrets.
>>
>>382239492
That doesn't even make any sense on any level it's noy like Doom in the slightest.
>>
>>382239362
my playthrough was 8 hours
>>
File: 1493221987885.jpg (78KB, 639x849px) Image search: [Google]
1493221987885.jpg
78KB, 639x849px
>>382236718
>Have never played any of the Quake games
>Buy them all during the summer sale
>>
>>382240375
>buying quake
at least buy the GOG versions that have the soundtrack
>>
>>382239958
which part of "better DooM game than DooM3" do you not understand?
DooM was about action, not about spooky horror
DooM3 didnt deliver
Quake 4 did
>>
>>382240375
>he bought steam version
laughingsluts.jpeg
>>
>>382240375
Download nQuake and play online with me.

>>382240578
Doom 3 was an action game and didn't force you to only walk for the first half of the game. Still gets played online as well.
>>
>>382240673
"DooM 3 was a poor action game"
there, fixed it for you
load it up again and tell me if any of basic guns are satisfying to use, the only one I remember being fun was chaingun.
encounters are slow, you are a snail as well, there are more monster closets than TNT and Plutonia combined and final boss is a joke
>lmao just use scripted weapon
DooM3 is the weakest entry in the series
>>
>>382240968
I do duel in Doom 3 from time to time. All the weapons are satisfying especially the rocket launcher. My only complaint is the shotgun spread in SP is not as good as MP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.