[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A German youtuber received a copy of Crash trilogy 24h before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: rotten teeth german.jpg (54KB, 634x448px) Image search: [Google]
rotten teeth german.jpg
54KB, 634x448px
A German youtuber received a copy of Crash trilogy 24h before release
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>382233682
Perks for being a Refugee
>>
>>382233682
German youtubers are the absolute worst doesn't matter the genre and I as a german should not. Its all vlog-garbage and clickbait cancer.
>>
>>382233803
>refugee
>youtubers instead of rapists
lol
>>
>>382233682
it was a gift for culturally enriching the country
>>
The german version is censored anyway... the nazi references and graphic rapescenes have been removed
>>
Seriously
Why would you receive a copy if you have 1k subscribers? what's the logic of this?
Is activision or sony behind this?
>>
>>382233682
Link?
>>
>>382234697
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeHxdqqwzBA

It's a fucking white dudebro german
He has less than 2k views per video
>>
>>382234272
I agree.
I'm the only good german Youtuber.
>>
>>382234984
go fuck yourself
Youtubers are lower than rapists and drug dealers
>>
>>382234612
Because someone in marketing was charged with managing outreach to 'community content creators' and this is just one of the people they found while googling randomly for that region.
Who cares?
>>
>>382235247
what is community content creators? honest question
Another honest question: if I create a channel and upload videos of me playing random games do I get early copies?

Isn't this the lowest form of marketing?
>>
The game is in stores since yesterday in smaller stores here in Germany
>>
>>382234272
Every country thinks their own are always the worst.
Both gamers and youtubers.
You krauts aren't anything special
Get fucked.
>>
>>382235064
>Youtubers are lower than rapists and drug dealers
I do not disagree.
I'm just saying that I'm the least lowest YouTuber.
Still worse than rapists and drug dealers, tho.
>>
It's not a review copy.

TONS of people got the game early because shops didn't give a fuck about the street date.
>>
>>382235821
store near my house told me they didn't allow them to sell until tomorrow otherwise they would get sued

what should I do in this situation other than burn the store?
>>
>>382235969
This used to be until I started dating the daughter of the store owner. Needless to say, he started selling fames early to me whenever I asked, and with a discount.
>>
>>382236070
i hate you for that fact and also because you have a girlfriend so you are twice trash
>>
>>382233682
see germany as this super authoritarian society, so in a general sense I don't watch much from there. Current events ruin the fun for me. Alternative sports culture is dope there though, that usually just has music and architecture, not people talking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp7burlarfc
>>
>>382233803
Was gonna say this
>>
>>382233682
r u sure it was in advance cause he lives in the future i mean idk man

also holy shit you fags have massive hard ons for crash
or your shills
i wont buy till price drop
>>
>>382235821
I literally saw it at Target on the 28th. I asked if an employee could get it, despite having ordered it with Amazon already.

I was at the checkout counter and mentioned to them that "I thought this didn't come out for a few days". One of them scanned the game and checked their phone and said "oh shit". They said they were sorry and that it isn't sellable until the 30th. They then took all 12ish copies off the shelf.

As a retailfag I know that sales are kept track of for major stores and it could've been a 10,000$+ fine if they got caught. Hopefully they're good but whatever idiot stocked the shelves that day also probably sold the game after the store opened. Hopefully their ass is fired.
>>
>>382236896
>Hopefully their ass is fired.
if some people get 2 days earlier why not let everyone?
Also in some arab and middle-east countries they receive the game 1 week before
The publishers are to blame for this mess

If someone get a copy earlier they should release the game on the same date the leak happened and allow digital download and retail copies to be sold.
>>
>>382237389
>Also in some arab and middle-east countries they receive the game 1 week before
Well considering Germany is essentially a middle eastern country I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
I wish I was an e-celeb :(
>>
>>382237809
fucking germans, fucking arabs, fucking muslins. The triad of disgrace
>>
>>382238249
At least the latter two groups will remove the first.

I like that.
>>
>>382237809
Nice meme
>>
>>382238487
Not a meme.
>>
>>382234320
youtube is a known way to attract underage children to have sex with
>>
another thread about video games, nice
>>
>>382238538
Says Mr 60%
>>
>>382239083
I am not American.
>>
>>382237389
every single store gets it earlier than release.

theyre legally bound to keep from selling it until release. if some shack in saudi arabia sells it early its not worth coming down on them. theyll probably set up a different store or disappear altogether.

this is not the case with a store like target.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.