[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do we stop the cancer killing Overwatch? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: cancer killing overwatch.jpg (73KB, 688x301px) Image search: [Google]
cancer killing overwatch.jpg
73KB, 688x301px
How the fuck do we stop the cancer killing Overwatch?
I'm dead serious when I say that 80% of the matches I have played in the last couple months I've had a Hanzo and a Widow on my team, no matter what match type or what team I'm on.
Its really making me disinterested in playing recently knowing I'm probably going to have these worthless autists on my team who refuse to switch no matter the team composition.
>>
>>382229820
>game for children
>snipers picked every match

shocking, really
>>
>>382229820
It doesn't get much better as you climb up the ranks. I'm approaching gm and these two still get insta locked a fair amount. I guess just look at them as dps picks? You really can't do anything about them these fags are "1337 snipez" and they won't budge. Play to their strengths I guess
>>
>>382229820

Just counter them
>>
>>382229820
All hanzos and widows are just chasing that high from that one time they got lucky and landed a 3 kill streak.
>>
File: 1468290888083.jpg (7KB, 235x193px) Image search: [Google]
1468290888083.jpg
7KB, 235x193px
Every single match. Every SINGLE match that I have a Widow, the defeat screen is followed after spectating her slow walking from outside the point looking down her scope as the only one alive trying to pick off a final headshot while the other 6 enemy team members are sitting on the point while Widow refuses to jump on to it to continue overtime to allow the rest of the team to get to it

How do we destroy this pandemic?
>>
Why does it take nu-blizzard 8 months just to make 1 new character?
>>
>>382231270
>Blizzard can barely balance the characters they do have
>only character that is in a good niche is Orisa, Ana's kit is way too powerful and let the tank meta happen, Sombra pretty much fell off the face of the earth until people found good situations for her(e.g. Anubis aka one of the worst maps in the game where there is no shortage of competition in that regard)
>Blizzard cannot design a map to save their life

I don't get the rush for new characters.
>>
>>382231886
overwatch needs a proper moba sized roster 2bh
>>
>>382229820

Pick Winston.
>>
>>382229820
>make waifus selling point
>attracts horny teenagers, weebs and mouth breathers
>either play as waifu or easy hero
>they shit up the game
you cant fix it anon
>>
File: 33.png (96KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
96KB, 300x300px
>>382230012
>make other characters either uninteresting/ugly/freaks/boring
>act surprised when the bombshell and the ubermensch get picked

Stop pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>382234587
b-but muh diversity and inclusiveness!!
>>
File: 1498623039791.png (329KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1498623039791.png
329KB, 555x555px
It's quickplay.
Why the fuck do you care?

And if it's that bad, make sure you pick them before the round starts so that they can't be picked, then swap to someone else as needed.
>>
Fuck Hanzo haters. I get 5 gold medals literally EVERY SINGLE GAME and I still get shat on if I lose or ignored if we win. Never get upvotes...
>>
File: betty spaghetti.jpg (58KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
betty spaghetti.jpg
58KB, 1000x1000px
>>382235041
It really isn't that hard to get kills with hanzo or widowmaker.
If you can get those same results with someone like Tracer, Zenyatta or Zarya, then you have more room to talk.
>>
>>382235041
>5 gold medals

Quit lying, you can't even heal as Hanzo.
>>
>>382235041
So how exactly do you get gold healing with Hanzo
>>
>some characters are cool and fun to play
>others are lame and not fun to play

Nobody likes Winston or Mercy but people play them because they win games and/or they can't aim.
>>
>>382229820
I'm just waiting for hats to be introduced to this kids game.
>>
>>382235906
>Nobody likes Winston

I do because it's fun to fuck with Tracers, Genjis, Widows, and Hanzos.
Know who doesn't like Winston? Tracers, Genjis, Widows, and Hanzos.
Mercy is just fucking boring to play.
>>
>how do we stop the cancer killing cancer
Just chemo the whole thing.
>>
>>382235561
>he doesnt pick up health pax
>>
File: 1483944604240.jpg (311KB, 1276x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1483944604240.jpg
311KB, 1276x1420px
>>382229820
>quick play
>pick widow
>autists start screaming and crying
>insist repeatedly that I tank/heal/pick something tier one
>refuse to change their junkrat pick
>spend the entire match bitching in all-chat about how it's entirely MY fault and wahhh waahhh wahh boo hoo hoo

People like you, OP, are the reason people like me exist.
>>
>>382229820
>PLAY THE GAME HOW I WANT YOU TO PLAY IT
>STOP HAVING FUN REEEEE
>>
File: 1388591216188.gif (569KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
1388591216188.gif
569KB, 680x382px
>team based game
>Play with randos instead of friends.
>>
>>382229820

People who play with snipers are people that are low skill and need to be outside of the kill zone, away from the heat cause they can't deal with pressure.

They also tend to be try hards thinking they are hot shit for snipping people.
With that said, hanzo are widow are useful. Best counter against Phara, a hero that is starting to get popular, and they are also good against stationary turrets (torb turrets and bastion)

Sadly, I rarely see widow and hanzo players playing properly and doing their job as counters.
>>
>>382237176

>/v/
>friends

Leave normalfag
>>
>>382238187
>Play with people who are good
>Open menu
>Add friend

Wow that was so hard
>>
>>382238554
and I'll decline the invite, every time
I don't need battlenet as friend cluttered as steam
same goes for R6S
>>
>>382238821
Then dont complain when you are stuck with shitters. Its a hell of your own making.
>>
>>382229820
overwatch made me realize class based shooters are cancer and that I really missed nothing when I didn't play TF2 despite /v/ jerking it off constantly before /vg/
>>
>>382238881
I actually don't have that bad of an experience in QP. Sure I'll get a team of incompetent morons every once in a while but it's just for one game.
>>
Easy
I play healer and refuse to heal those super retards
>>
Until they're nerfed again, nothing.
>>
i just don't understand what people see in hanzo. he just doesn't look cool or anything like that. if anything his legs look goofy
>>
>knows they're gonna be in every match
>doesn't pick the counter
>>
they're pretty rare in diamond-master. I can see them being everywhere in low ranks hitting absolutely nothing ever, and then prevalent in top ranks hitting everything

I would say that if you don't want to have them on your team every match then get a group of friends to play with, but I actually have a hanzo main that NEVER plays anything else in my group and it's insufferable. Go support for once you selfish fuck
>>
>>382234587
>make characters ugly

Shut the fuck up and go outside you lonely retard, drawings are not real people.
>>
>>382236087
You're fucking boring to play.
>>
>>382229820
>How the fuck do we stop the cancer killing cancer
Wew
>>
>>382236087
it's kinda fun just to render windowmakers utterly useless, but I don't know, when I play shooters I like to stroke my e-peen and I can't do that as something that requires no skill to play
>>
>>382229820
>playing overwatch
I don't know how people enjoy this game.
>>
>>382229820
Stop playing shitty games and sage shitty threads
>>
>it's a your team has Hanzo, Genji and Widowmaker episode
Please make it stop.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.