/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this month >Life is Strange >Killing Floor 2 upcoming month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: PS-Plus.jpg (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PS-Plus.jpg
292KB, 1280x720px
this month
>Life is Strange
>Killing Floor 2
upcoming month
>Until Dawn
>GoT Telltale

Is PSPlus, dare I say, back? Are you happy with those new, great games? Those of you who have given up on Plus, are you considering renewing your subscription?

Also, this is thread for PSPlus owners, either current or past, I know Sony threads trigger this board, but please, contain yourself, non-Sony people.
>>
File: 4thepayers.jpg (136KB, 1468x771px) Image search: [Google]
4thepayers.jpg
136KB, 1468x771px
happy customer here, im glad shuhei got our back
>>
>>382226994
3 movies and some zombie shit wow kill yourself
>>
>Life is Tumblr: The NotTelltale "Game"
>console port of an OK PC shooter with no community on PS4
>another fucking Telltale "game"
This is the worst its been in months.
Until Dawn isn't particularly great either but it's better than the others I guess.
>>
>>382226994
Those games are shit. Kys sonybro
>>
>>382227143
>>382227192
>>382227197
>>382227230

And of course, trolls are here. Don't you have some games to play or something instead of shitting up my thread?
>>
>>382226994
You can OWN* both of them on Steam for 20 bucks.

*subjective
>>
>3 movies and a game that's better on PC

I haven't been a PS+ member since I finished BB, the only worthwhile PS4 game with multiplayer. These "free" games are shit.
>>
>>382226994
Shit games like every month
Two years ago they had real games given away in psplus but now they dont care anymore
>>
>>382227339

And you get them with PS Plus for free? What's your point?
>>
File: 244 million.png (447KB, 580x660px) Image search: [Google]
244 million.png
447KB, 580x660px
>>382227320
Your thread is shit and so are you.
>>
>>382227320
1/10
Not even trying
>>
File: mcpup.jpg (17KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
mcpup.jpg
17KB, 300x400px
>All these jealous neck-beard PCbros

Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
>>
>>382227452
>(((free)))
Hey there, DUMBCUNT! How does it feel being mentally challenged?
>>
the most obvious paid shill thread I've seen in a while
>>
>>382227452
>free
And they disappear once you stop your subscription. Bye bye, KF2 progress.
>>
I will be happy to have more people talking about until dawn. I thought it was very fun as far as movie games go.
>>
>>382227320
Are you implying Life is Strange is good?
>>
>>382227452
>free
Sonyg.gers being full retards like always
>>
>>382226994
I tried KF2 for a couple hours and was thoroughly unimpressed. Downloaded LiS but haven't bothered playing it yet.

Already have Until Dawn and Tokyo Jungle, only thing this month I'm really probably going to bother with is Darkstalkers.
>>
>>382227718

I know it is hard for you cynical zombies to comprehend, but some people enjoy playing games.

Sigh, waiting for the initial wave of trolls to die out so we can have regular discussion is always the hardest in those threads.
>>
>20 replies
>14 posters
Hmmm
>>
>>382227817
>>382227728
>>382227532

I'm paying for the service, not the games. Games are free.
>>
>>382227812

Same here, I expect the giant rush in popularity like it happened with Life is Strange.
>>
>>382226994
>Those of you who have given up on Plus, are you considering renewing your subscription?
Nope, I'm only interested in KF2 and UD and I already own KF2. I'll be waiting until they have several games that I want before I renew and even then they'll have to be things that I don't just pick up cheap on sale. By the way if you're interested in KF2 you should get on it ASAP, they're doing a pretty neat event right now.
>>
>>382228021
This, I saw several threads on /v/ about it that told me all I ever need to know.
>>
>>382227940
What service exactly? Sony's servers are still shit and being forced to pay for online play is pure bullshit. The "free" games they put out are either trash or stuff everybody already owns. The only real use I've gotten out of my sub is the occasional PSN deal.
>>
>being hyped for GoT Telltale
lmao, poor dude
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.