[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who have played it how is this game? I heard the bosses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

For those who have played it how is this game? I heard the bosses are too easy and the enemies look pretty boring compared to the ones in the original trilogy. Plus its short.
>>
>>382226267
It's terrible. For 1/3rd of the game the enemies are robots, thus missing the point of the fun gore.

The story pacing is terrible, you spend most of the game doing a seemingly tangential task rather than one relating to the plot and it just ends.
>>
Campaign is on part with GoW3. Horde Mode is as good as ever. MP is fantastic. It's literally 100GB on pc tho so gl
>>
Multiplayer is return to form except the maps are are fucking trash.
>>
I see. Im looking for a normie game I can play in split screen. Already have MK8 but need some shootan. I will avoid this one. Any recs?
>>
>>382228085
Oh wait no, its a great normie game for split screen.

Maybe the Halo:MCC, Halo 1-4 all remastered with splitscreen
>>
>>382228720
Im looking for something that maybe has a horde mode that can be played for like an hour at a time rather than something to marathon. Is the horde in MCC any good?
>>
File: Trishot.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trishot.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
It's the first game from a studio taking over a franchise that alot of people loved. It could have gone much much worse (Halo 4). Campaign is passable but nothing special (Outside the opening bit which was great). Robot enemies are just mediocre, mainly as a result of lack of variety and them not falling apart as well as Binary Domain. Multiplayers good but the maps are all a little too samey and safe. Some of the better executions in the series though.
>>
>>382229459
>It's the first game from a studio taking over a franchise that alot of people loved.
Actually its the 3rd, and the first game they made in it sucked.
>>
>>382229654
What are you talking about? The only games TC have made are the remaster of Gears 1 and Gears 4. Unless you're talking about Judgeshit which was made by People Can Fly. Maybe my wording was off but I meant it was the first game for the studio taking over the series, not the first game not made by Epic.
>>
>>382226267

The campaign was just as dumb as the others. It has some pretty setting and fun set pieces.

Horde I honestly dislike due to a painfully implemented leveling system.

MP is fucking glorious.
>>
>i5 6500 gtx 1070
>do benchmark
>gpu bound 10%
>silky smooth 20 fps
eh
>>
>>382226267
The story wasn't that interesting but it's good if you only looking for great gameplay.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.