[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nintendo announces a spin off to Metroid after five years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Rayman Legends.jpg (12KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
Rayman Legends.jpg
12KB, 329x153px
>Nintendo announces a spin off to Metroid after five years of no releases

HOLY SHIT NINTENDO HATES METROID

>Ubisoft announces a Rabbids game years after no Rayman releases

HOLY SHIT THIS GAME LOOKS SO FUN, BASED UBISOFT.

Why the double standard?
>>
>>382219878
You're retarded.
>>
You're retarded.
>>
>>382219878
>Ubisoft announces a Rabbids game years after no Rayman releases
uh Rayman fans got two good games before we got the spinoff with mario(Origins in 2011 and Legends in 2013). Both got best of releases later with more content and availability on literally every platform showing they care for it

Metroid fans got a shitty Ninja Gaiden clone then after six years of saying NOTHING they gave us a side story with chibi characters, mission based co-op gameplay and a fucking rocket league clone packed in.
>>
>>382219878
You're retarded.
>>
>>382219878
>Cody
>>
>>382220172
>Two good games

Lol.
>>
>>382219878
You're retarded, Cody.
>>
>>382219878
Because Federation Force looked like a bad game and Mario x Rabbids looks like a good game
>>
>>382220272
I'm bored and want attention too so I'll give you more (You)'s

what was bad about Origins and Legends now? Seemed like solid platformers from what I played
>>
You are a retard
>>
>>382220440
Origins is downright unplayable. Legends is just mediocre and doesn't deserve the praise it gets.
>>
it was worse for metroid because it was a decade since the last GOOD metroid release
>>
>>382220558
>Origins is downright unplayable
Did we play the same game? It's some of the smoothest platforming out there.
>>
because one looked fun the other one was bullshit cyber soccer
>>
>>382220558
im starting to get the feeling cody is an autist
>>
>>382220665
game was too hard for me so its bad innit
>>
>>382220559
What was the last 'good' Rayman game? Rayman 2?

My point is that a number of popular series, such as Rayman:

>Had FAR LONGER gaps in between releases than Metroid
>Had far worse spin-offs (Rabbids were WAY WORSE than Federation Force)
>And were treated MUCH WORSE by it's development staff.

No one at Ubisoft gives a shit about Rayman the way that Nintendo cares about Metroid.
>>
>>382219878
Do you realize there are more Rabbid games than Rayman at this point?
>>
>>382221052
Wow, really? I had no idea.
>>
>>382220558
Fuck off Cody.
>>
One game looked terrible and had nothing to do with the franchise, one looks interesting and is familiar and faithful to the established Rabbids sub-series. There's no double standard here kid.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.