[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey boys. Well For the meme, Ive thrown myself all the way down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: widowmaker-screenshot-002.jpg (496KB, 1964x1125px) Image search: [Google]
widowmaker-screenshot-002.jpg
496KB, 1964x1125px
Hey boys.
Well For the meme, Ive thrown myself all the way down to low bronze to fuck with the noobs. Now that I have done that, I realize I am retarded. Theres no way Ill get anywhere near back to where my skill level is now easily lmao. Anyone want to que up and carry me back to diamond? <3
>>
i will ;)
>>
>>382213462
Battletag?
>>
>>382213508
kill yourself retard
>>
>>382213398
I'm always curious about how much I can fuck around at the bottom of the barrel, but I'm never motivated enough to make a throw smurf for it
>>
>>382213398
Oh great, you finally are where you belong
>>
>>382213704
Your a little salty my friend. Lmao these noobs cant even aim
>>
>>382213740
If you cannot get out of bronze, you have a really bad aim too.
>>
>>382213702
Its actually so funny dude. I literally wheeze everytime I fuck with someone
>>
>>382213787
Its to a point where its so low that even if Im all gold medals and killing it my team wont win lmao. Its like sitting in the playpen
>>
>>382213740
lmao you can't even find your home website

you don't belong here you shit
>>
>>382213398
>tfw enjoy being in bronze
>every match is fun
>literally zero meta, every game is unpredictable
>get potm almost every game
bronze is funtown
>>
>>382213837
192.168.2.0 it is, actually. Dont make me DDOS your toaster you code skid
>>
>meme
>lmao
><3
>>382213740
>salty
>Lmao
>noobs
>>382213789
>literally
You are for SURE underage. You need to go.
>>
>>382213886
Its fun, I just miss being competitive up high. I miss the gut feeling of fear and joy all at the same time ahah
>>
>>382213831
So why can a team of 6 retards win against 5 retards + you?
>>
>>382213831
>it is to the point where even if I'm slightly better than grabge I'm still garbage
Exactly. Stay in bronze now.
>>
>>382213975
Good point but overwatch is a team game. You niggers act like I can carry myself as a one man team.
>>
>>382214049
How did some random ass streamer manage to get from bronze to master in one afternoon then?
>>
>>382214124
>
He started out as master you fuckwit
Im not fucking seagul Im a player ranked at low diamond
>>
>>382214167
No man. They created smurf accounts and started to bronze you abysmal retard.
And I love the "yo man, I'm not good, how do you expect me to rank up"
End your life if you cannot even get out of bronze in overwatch seriously. You're literally a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>382214250
I mean that they are master
not that they cheated
they are below the best god damned rank in the game you imbecilic autist
>>
>>382214049
So is basketball,yet superstars exist
>>
>>382214294
They are master from the rank you are, you god damn imbecile. Like, not only did they manage to get out of bronze, but they kept carrying their team up until the before the best rank.
It just destroys your narrative of MUH TEAM GAME, while also proving that you're an abysmal retard with no mechanical skills. You are where you deserve to be, you won't ever get out of that rank. And I'm glad that you are where you belong.
>>
>>382214402
>/
So you say that they had a team? Im soloqueing
>>
>>382214464
Holy fuck how fucking retarded one man can get
>>
Just sage this shitty thread. the fact that this guy actually got replies just shows how shit this site has gotten
>>
>>382213398
blizzard makes luck based you should have learnt that by now.thats why they are addicting like poker and that one-handed machine
>>
>>382214635
It's absolutely incredible how hard the standards have tanked in the last few years
Youtube comment section-tier posts now get legit attention instead of being laughed off the board
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.