[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: If Todd Howard gave Obsidian more time... >learn more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: caesarslegion.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
caesarslegion.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: If Todd Howard gave Obsidian more time...

>learn more about the complicated politics "civilized" vault dwellers had to endure and adapt under Legion rulership. The level of culture shock they must've experienced as all around them, their neighbors, former tribals, and raiders, died by Legion blade, but not them, not the citizens of major cities who now had massive security in Pax Romana.
>yet had to run counter with some Legionary, as some may still retain their barbarity and old vices behind closed doors.
>learn how Caesar was able to maintain a stable centralized Arizona while his main forces ventured to the Mojave
>learn of the Priestesses of the Cult of Mars
>learn of other female roles in this society that favors "masculinity" as the ancient Romans did.
>with that in mind, learn about the gay orgies used to bolster communication and morale in groups of men.
>view all the awesome, anachronistic, iconography as old-world Americana clashes with the bastardization of Roman culture.
>roam with the frumentarri
>scout with the couriers
>protect with the praetorian guard and lead with the Centorian ranks.
>spread fear as you gain the ability to commit acts of terror and crucifixion.
>>
nobody cares about your gay fanfiction OP. kill urself my man
>>
File: 1495993821199.jpg (84KB, 405x727px) Image search: [Google]
1495993821199.jpg
84KB, 405x727px
>>382211425
>>with that in mind, learn about the gay orgies used to bolster communication and morale in groups of men.
this is just a meme, this kind of shit are punished in the Legion
>>
>>382213817
punished with harder and more frequent gay orgies maybe
>>
With how fucking horrendously buggy New Vegas was on launch, do you honestly want to pay $60 and deal with how much shittier it would have been?
>>
>>382211425
>modern day society is soo fractured in the post apocalypse that time resets it self and we have a repeat of the roman empire
WE POST POST APOCOLYPSE NOW BOYS

>mean while in bethesda's fallout games
>>
It's Todd Howard's fault that a game he didn't make is worse than any he did.
>>
File: todd.png (470KB, 790x720px) Image search: [Google]
todd.png
470KB, 790x720px
>>382214442
(You)
>>
>le it's Bethesda's fault New Vegas was a buggy incomplete mess
Fuck off. Obsidian games are always like this you obsidiot
>>
>>382214442
Fuck off Todd, New Vegas is better than literally everything you've gotten your tiny little hands on
>>
>>382214176
People payed $60 for fallout 3 and 4, so I'm not seeing why this would surprise you
>>
>>382211425
is there a mod that lets me do most of this?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.