[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for Anthem? >We’ve had folks who have moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: anthem[1].jpg (60KB, 620x314px) Image search: [Google]
anthem[1].jpg
60KB, 620x314px
Are you ready for Anthem?

>We’ve had folks who have moved into Canada, who are immigrants, and so often those stories find their way in. We have those folks who are from smaller communities, and those stories make their way in. We have LGBTQ members, and those stories make their way into the games. And so it all comes from your personal experience, the writers, the designers, the artists, they all want to put into the game things they’ve admired or experienced in their lives.
>>
Most regular people don't give a fuck about this kind of stuff, why do they feel the need to include this
>>
>>382208293

>someone asks a dev about their workforce
>dev answers
>/v/: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kill yourself
>>
>>382208185
I liked what I saw of this game, but the cringey commentary and the fact it will very likely be downgraded kind of ruined it for me.
>>
>>382208358
They asked him about the setting, not the composition of their studio.
>>
>>382208358
unfortunately, this is the issue i have with /vpol/ right now. they legit don't understand the shit they say. I'm not even saying it's good that Bioware does this shit, I certainly don't care for it, but:

>sjws cry that games should be inclusive
>/v/ response is "ok make games of your own then"
>devs make games that are inclusive
>WTF GET SJW SHIT OUT OF HERE
>>
I don't give a shit about some co-op shooter sjw Bioware turd I hope it crashes and burns like Andromeda so EA puts them out of their misery.
>>
File: 1456347912507.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456347912507.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>382208358
>he thinks Ubisoft doesn't have an agenda
>>
>>382208784

>Anthem
>Ubisoft

Goddamn fucking retard
>>
File: C7CQ0xfVoAIKVII.jpg (114KB, 924x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C7CQ0xfVoAIKVII.jpg
114KB, 924x1200px
>>382208848
Same thing really.
>>
Anthem will be trash but will sell well and most people will love it. Just like Destiny.
>>
>>382209269
I don't think it will sell well, actually. It came out of nowhere and has nothing really awe inspiring at all. Nobody has heard of it, and reception was cold.
>>
>>382208592
you could make your games more "inclusive" as you put it without bringing up the topic any chance you get, even when you're asked about something totally different
it just feels like you're much more invested in "inclusiveness" than video games
>>
>>382208592
>/vpol/ is the same people
>>
Going by their recent track record, Bioware seem to be telling us to avoid hiring gays and immigrants.

Also I'd at least pretend to be excited if they didn't try pulling off a Ubisoft at E3.
>>
File: ENG_20170614.png (665KB, 625x967px) Image search: [Google]
ENG_20170614.png
665KB, 625x967px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.