[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smash Bros 6. (sorry for no info on my last post i'm new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (7KB, 328x153px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 328x153px
Smash Bros 6 will be revealed in either Feburary or March.
The Subspace Emissary will return.
Ice Climbers will return as a playable character.
(i will return with more info in the coming weeks as we develop more of the game)
>>
Calling it now, this is fake.
>>
>Smash 6
>No Smash 5

You could've at least made one of those super blurry logos on a black background
>>
wha
>>
>>382205785
Fuck off please.
>>
File: e14.jpg (24KB, 607x315px) Image search: [Google]
e14.jpg
24KB, 607x315px
>>
>>382206314
>normie memes
Kill yourself.
>>
stop making these stupid shitty threads. stupid shit like this only attracts more retards from reddit
>>
File: Untitled.png (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
44KB, 1280x720px
Here's a concept logo for the game (yes i know it says smash 5 but i'm calling it smash 6 because i consider 3ds and wii u to be different games)
>>
>>382207091
Sure you do
>>
You can stop now.
>>
>>382205785
Well, at least you picked a month that is so far away from now that we'll have forgotten your faggotry by then.
>>
File: KNIDKirbydoor.jpg (39KB, 607x526px) Image search: [Google]
KNIDKirbydoor.jpg
39KB, 607x526px
I'll believe it when I see screenshots of gameplay that isn't ripped out of a 3ds emulator instead of a working title.
>>
This guy is really trying to say smash for 3ds is 4 and smash for wiiU is 5?

fuck outta here
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 413x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 413x566px
>>382205785
omg OP I'm so bamboozled right now plz tell me more tell me more
>>
>>382207632

You know the game's director is the one who came up with that, that's why people like OP call it 6 to sound more credible.
>>
>>382206738
They're better than your shitty tendies memes
>>
>>382207685
Then why is the working title on here >>382207091 "Smash Bros. 5" and says the developers call it that when I heard Sakurai said he prefers it being called 6? Did Sakurai leave the development team or something?
>>
>>382207962
wait replied to the wrong guy. Meant to quote >>382207786 instead of >>382207685
>>
File: Smash 6 leak.jpg (103KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Smash 6 leak.jpg
103KB, 640x480px
Can confirm. Was gonna make my own thread later today in US/EU afternoon/evening hours but I guess the cat's out of the bag.

Leaked screenshot of Smash 6 (working title)

You didn't hear it from me ;)
>>
>>382208196
>smash bros nigger
what did he mean by this
>>
Even if this "leak" is legitimate, who the fuck is doubting that they will make another smash bros for the switch? It's one of Nintendo's biggest franchises.
>>
File: IMG_0275.jpg (59KB, 324x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.jpg
59KB, 324x454px
>>382208196
>>
>>382208406
>>
No.

Smash Bros Wii U will just get ported to the Switch, along with all the stages from the 3DS version, DLC, Ice Climbers, and some additional content. There is no way in hell an actual sixth Smash Bros will happen anytime soon.
>>
>>382205785
>i will return with more info in the coming weeks as we develop more of the game
I love this. OP is implying he's literally on the dev team, they're working on Smash 6 as we speak, and the Ice Climbers and Subspace Emissary are the only things he can reveal because he and his good pal Sakurai haven't decided what else to put in yet.
Oh to be young again
>>
>>382209430
It's because OP's dad works at nintendo anon
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.