[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In the mood for a Diablo-like >enjoyed D3: RoS, Torchlight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: grim.jpg (245KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grim.jpg
245KB, 1280x720px
>In the mood for a Diablo-like
>enjoyed D3: RoS, Torchlight I&II
>Didn't care for POE
Will I like this?
Is the single player campaign any good?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
Don't bother,It's a huge fucking fetch quest.
>>
>>382203609
>>382203812

This.. but who plays an Arpg for the fucking story?

Honestly, I really want to like the game but for some reason I just can't do it. It's really brown/grey except for a few areas and the spells aren't THAT unique. It looks rather.. bland? Also it feels stiff to play. Maybe that's just me. The min/maxing is there for sure and they are coming out with 2 new classes soon (you get to play as two classes at once so there are a shit-ton of combos). I leveled up a blood totem using dude to around 50 then got really bored and really do not intend to pick it up again.
>>
It's boring and brown. The visual design is the biggest turn off for me. Everything is just brown and gray. You'll spend a lot of time in brown swamps and marshlands.
>>
>>382204043
stiffness is why I didn't like POE, is Grim Dawn worse than that?
>>
>>382204396
the animations are decent, don't expect them to be Diablo quality, but it's at least an RPG unlike Diablo.
>>
Play Titan Quest
>>
>>382203609
I dislike D3 but never played RoS, and also disliked PoE. I did like the Torchlight games, and Grim Dawn is my favourite of the extended family. It hits the perfect level of build autism for me without going overboard and feeling inaccessible. The maps and encounters are top of class too, and there's a huge amount of quality of life that makes it smooth.

Thaaat said, it's really not a pretty game at all. Graphics and sound quality are pretty trash and the core gameplay is about what you'd normally expect. It's really all in on the building side of things to me.
>>
titan quest is better
>>
File: 1486778275865.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1486778275865.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
>>382203609
>liked diablo 3
>didn't like path of exile
bait thread
>>
>>382203609
it's boring
>>
>>382203609
it's alright. For me it was better then Torchlight 2, but not good as Torchlight. Compared to diablo serie, it can't even compete against them. I didn't like POE so it's slightly better then that.

Overall. Good time spend game but lacks polish.
>>
>>382207260
>bait thread
Maybe not, some people just have negative taste and somehow lower the taste of those around them
>>
>>382207260
path of exile is garbage
>>
Does it have a hardcore mode?
>>
>>382207260
PoE sucks frogposter
>>
>>382210256
yes
>>
>>382203609
yes
>>
Van helsing 123 and replay the 1+2+3 directors cut
>>
>>382211638
from what I've read on the steam forums it's still bugged, and people have lost their saves when going online
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.