[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's an example of good diversity in games? Pic related:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What's an example of good diversity in games?

Pic related:
>Mentally ill character who isn't inspirationally handicapped
>Asian woman who isn't east Asian or stereotypical
>Transwoman who doesn't go on about being trans
>Variety of ages in characters
>Marcus flows between following stereotypes and subverting them like most people do
>Environment and cast actually similar to the Bay Area.
>>
>>382191313
>What's an example of good diversity in games?
ok

>no one brings up race
>no one cares about not having a friend or acquaintance that doesn't look like them
>everyone is treated equally by having equal opportunities
>characters never apologize for who they are
>>
>>382191313
>Thought I would hate the guy in the mask
>ended up being bro tier
>>
>>382191826
Wrench is a solid 5/7
>>
>>382191313
>Transwoman who doesn't go on about being trans
He didn't have to, it was so blatantly obvious and out of place. Why does he care if videos of his surgery go public if it's already so obvious that he's a dude in a wig and some fake tits?
>>
>>382191313
i'm still looking for a mod to make the black guy any ethnicity but black so i can play this game.
>>
>>382191826
He's hard to swallow, every time you interact with him in the beginning its "HEY HEY PEW PEW PEW 3D PRINTING HAHA~!!!" MAGICAL 3D PRINTEEEEEEEEEEEER" "HAHA TOTALLY BRO"

they pushed the "i'm the wacky character" way to hard.
>>
>>382191978
It's considered an insult and undermining of her(his) authority.
>>
This game was way better than it had any right to be, only complaint is the shallow af stealth

>can't hide bodies
>guards go on alert and start looking for a gunman when you indirectly attack them with hackables
>guards telepathically communicate and will all know your exact position if you're even a split second too slow taking out a single guard who spots you
>melee takedown isn't non-lethal
>
>>
>>382192195
>>382191826
>>382191313

The weirdest part of this game to me was I spent all this time being as open minded as possible, taking in the wacky personalities etc., and then ubisoft just gives up all effort on the last 3-4 story missions and it's like the characters never existed.
>>
TF2 Demoman

>black half-blind alcoholic scotsman
>>
>>382191978
She just looked like an old lady to me. But, she didn't want them to go public because, if the game takes place in the present, it could cause her to lose support. How dumb would it be if a decent politician suddenly lost all credibility simply because they're trans?

>>382192065
The main character of the first game was white. And, you can't play the game because the hero is black? Either this is bait or you're just a bigot.
>>
>>382192413
Truth. At least Ubisoft listened to complaints and made a game that is leagues above the first. Honestly, I wish nonlethal was more viable because the main characters don't feel like killers. But, if you try to go nonlethal, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: IMG_4417.png (3MB, 2096x4469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.png
3MB, 2096x4469px
>>382191709

fpbp
>>
left 4 dead
left 4 dead 2
when you're in a zombie apocalypse you dont have much time to think if the guy with you is a conman or a pill od'er
>>
>>382192475
I'm a racist against black and brown(fucking muslims) people.

Latinos, asians(both the light skin and dark skin) and whites are fine in my books.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.