[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: that game you really wanted to like but couldn't Hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240KB, 1280x720px
ITT: that game you really wanted to like but couldn't
Hard mode: no fighting games
>>
What did you expect. Its a Persona game.
>>
i wanted to like crash twinsanity a lot more than i did but it was rushed and is a lot bugger and way more tedious than it was ever meant to be
>>
I suck at it and I can't get good
>>
>>382190131
Game has obvious flaws and lots of questionable story bits but there was also enough good in both gameplay and story for me to like it...I just really don't like that final arc though. Replays will end after Shido for me.
>>
>>382191305
The story segments are respectably original at most but not fun.
>>
Classic genesis sonic for me. Every time you think are going to go fast you slam straight into a hazard. Yeah yeah it needs obstacles otherwise it wouldn't be fun but its not intuitive. And before the autists jump me, I know all the gay little mechanical tricks you do. Holding down on a slope doesnt put you in god mode where you fly to the end, no matter how many times you repeat it.
>>
>>382191678
what do you mean? Of course I'm not calling story "fun".
>>
File: 1405730687994.png (283KB, 475x353px) Image search: [Google]
1405730687994.png
283KB, 475x353px
>waited years
>persona 4 golden was better, i cant imagine being someone who has been waiting since the original ps2 version in 2008, poor bastards
>>
>>382192451

Can't wait for Persona 5 Platinum
>>
>>382192665
Remakes cant fix the flaws of the original. Persona 3 portable and 4 golden just added more and improved things. To fix 5, the music would need to be redone, the characters would need significant changes, forced sleeping and texting would be removed, and the story would have to be completely rewritten to be entertaining. 5 is a disaster on all fronts except gameplay
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.