[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: series that need to be put out of their misery Do you even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: PS3_thumb.jpg (58KB, 554x313px) Image search: [Google]
PS3_thumb.jpg
58KB, 554x313px
ITT: series that need to be put out of their misery

Do you even remember the last time you played a "good" atelier game?
>>
>>382190014
Meruru. So that must have been 5 years ago?
>>
>>382190014

I always say I'm going to start playing atelier whenever a new game comes out and never do.

Just a sign that the games need to have more going on than pretty pictures.
>>
>>382190014
The girls look very cute and lewdable.
>>
File: deadrising_x360_box_front.jpg (647KB, 758x1079px) Image search: [Google]
deadrising_x360_box_front.jpg
647KB, 758x1079px
>>382190014
It really needs a break after the last 2 games
>>
Halo
>>
OP maybe YOU need to be put out of your misery
>>
>>382190014
mario
cod
sanic
>>
>>382191302
The last few games have been slowly stripping out anything that made the series unique, now it's pretty clear they're aiming for the "neptunia" audience with the stupid and extremely overdesigned costumes.
>>
Fate.

So that newfags who only started with F/Z will know the misery of us Tskihimefags.
>>
I wouldn't say it needs to die outright, but Mario could do with a good sabbatical to re-evaluate what they should be doing. It's too early to judge Odyssey, but if it turns out well, it would be the first good Mario platformer in a solid decade.
>>
>>382191998
>first
you mean only
It's the first mainline series game in 10 years.
I don't count the new super mario series or the 3D land/world garbage because they're almost identical, every single one of them.
>>
>>382191302
I fell for the comfy memes

>Bought Totori PS3 at $40 because fags said she is cute and does cute comfy things
>She indeed does cute things but they're fucking boring after the first two hours
>>
>>382192542
then keep going. Totori is the one game where the stress of time limits eventually catch up to you.
>>
Probably Ayesha
The only thing I liked about Shalie was how similar it was to the combat system from mana khemia. Plus version lets you have a full team of alchemists like MK too, so that was pretty neat
>>
>>382192754
Those ending requirement flags are total bullshit however.
>>
>>382190014
>perfect ending is hidden behind arbitrary requirements
>you need to get X amount of red stars but if you go over you get a different ending entirely

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA
>>
>>382192754
I did get to the point of starting to get the parts for the ship and then I lost any interest I had for the game.
>>
>>382190014
none of these games with the Atelier name were good
>>
>>382190014
Don't forget you can get Mana Khemia(PSP) on the current PSN sale for $3.
>>
>>382192542
>after the first two hours
What, the first two hours are the most boring. You sit around waiting for the game to decide it's time to go to Arland while fucking nothing is happening. It gets better after that but honestly the only fun part is after you build the ship and can actually have an adventure like the subtitle of the game implies you'll be having.
>>
>>382193668
>It gets better after that but honestly the only fun part is after you build the ship
Well fuck

>>382193329

Guess I'll give it another try after I finish Castlevania 3 and Catherine
>>
Mana Khemia is better than any atelier games
>>
iris was pretty great but that mustve been the early 2000s
>>
>>382191853
This
Fate was a mistake.
>>
>>382190014
Sophie. Although there hasn't been a great one since Ayesha (which also happens to be the best one). Firis was mediocre.
>>
>>382193848
Mana Khemia is better than most games.
>>
They've been trash all along.

New Mana Khemia when?
>>
>>382190014
>game with yearly releases end up bad
Atelier is kind of a disgusting cash grab t b h, which is sad because some of the games are really good and others can be improved pretty easily.
>>
>>382190014
>get recommended one of these games on the Vita
>it's on sale, so I buy it
>it runs like absolute shit at all times
never again
>>
>>382190014
series went to shit after Ayesha. What a shame because I really liked the entire Arland trilogy
>>
>>382190014
Sophie destroyed my hopes for the Atelier series

Why is GUST so shitty now, fuck
>>
>>382193848
>>382195534
>>382195894
EXA PICO > Mana Khemia
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.